Clipse Doorman Video...Jesus...the disclaimer...:{

Originally Posted by R31J23

i know nothing is as epic as grindin when it hit. But this is pretty damn close ill video and best track so far.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
sick.gif
Exactly how I feel.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

wow, so their man just got knocked up for drugs and they still making with all this drug talk?
eyes.gif

than again they probably never dealt drugs anyways.

Song is
pimp.gif
though
laugh.gif
Malice >

Originally Posted by 18th letter

wow, so their man just got knocked up for drugs and they still making with all this drug talk?
eyes.gif

"Gotta thank god for cane, I guess thats the twist, 'cause if I never sold my rhymes would sound like this (you know i just be standing here,looking funny nothin' to say bunch of air and s-) its like a double edged sword, a catch 22, you damned if you don't, you damned if you do"

Originally Posted by Ballerific703

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

It should be a crime how so many people sleep on these two...MY FAVORITE duo ever.
I'll never forgive you for *****ing on me back in high school for liking them. At least you saw the light eventually.

Originally Posted by dreClark

Originally Posted by 18th letter

eyes.gif

"Gotta thank god for cane, I guess thats the twist, 'cause if I never sold my rhymes would sound like this (you know i just be standing here, looking funny nothin' to say bunch of air and s-) its like a double edged sword, a catch 22, you damned if you don't, you damned if you do"
Get in where you fit in I guess
grin.gif

Originally Posted by 703FlipFiend

Originally Posted by Ballerific703

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

It should be a crime how so many people sleep on these two...MY FAVORITE duo ever.
I'll never forgive you for *****ing on me back in high school for liking them. At least you saw the light eventually.

Lord Willin' was ok, it had some REALLY wack tracks though. Everybody in our high school was going crazy for this cause they're from VA. HHNF is lightyears ahead of Lord Willin'

This is hard.
sick.gif

Hey doorman....tell em to line up the Cris, I'll put my money on the roof and crush this %+#$%.

smh.gif

Fire.

Haha, I guess so. But a lot of people liking something should never be a reason to not like something. I know before I said I still liked Lord Willin' morethan HHNF, well that's changed now. Come December 8th, that won't matter. From the 3-4 tracks I've heard from the new album, it looks likethat's gonna take the #1 spot.

Back
Top Bottom