Clipse Former Manager Indicted for drugs

Originally Posted by Pretty Toney

Originally Posted by Young Easy

the more i listen to feds takin pictures that was a stupid stupid stupid first verse. "rumor has it its bout 8 figures in that ceiling". i mean, WHY would you say that..
Pmighty wrote:
i jus happened to listen to the feds takin pics and i was wonderin what was the difference between the 1st verse of that song and 50's ghetto quaran(sp?) considerin thats the song that made fif a snitch

Perhaps but...

1 - "Lil Willie" is in the interlude right before the song talking reckless.
2 - Geezy and them other dudes obviously didn't have a problem with the song because they've been around the Clipse in the studio recently.
3 - Them dudes still got 82 counts with or without that song.
4 - 50 and Preme were enemies...these dudes and the Clipse STILL associate and are friends with each other.

true true and true but
i dont think fif went into the studio sayin "i got somethin for these ___s, im tellin all this shh" i personally think he went in tellin or confirminthe things that were done. Like you said they were goin down regardless if he dropped that or not

i dont see the difference in the two
and im a big clipse fan

i thought fif was saying things that were common knowledge in ghetto quaran....preme was already in trouble w/ the law or close to it

Originally Posted by Pmighty

Originally Posted by Pretty Toney

Originally Posted by Young Easy

the more i listen to feds takin pictures that was a stupid stupid stupid first verse. "rumor has it its bout 8 figures in that ceiling". i mean, WHY would you say that..
Pmighty wrote:
i jus happened to listen to the feds takin pics and i was wonderin what was the difference between the 1st verse of that song and 50's ghetto quaran(sp?) considerin thats the song that made fif a snitch

Perhaps but...

1 - "Lil Willie" is in the interlude right before the song talking reckless.
2 - Geezy and them other dudes obviously didn't have a problem with the song because they've been around the Clipse in the studio recently.
3 - Them dudes still got 82 counts with or without that song.
4 - 50 and Preme were enemies...these dudes and the Clipse STILL associate and are friends with each other.

true true and true but
i dont think fif went into the studio sayin "i got somethin for these ___s, im tellin all this shh" i personally think he went in tellin or confirmin the things that were done. Like you said they were goin down regardless if he dropped that or not

i dont see the difference in the two
and im a big clipse fan

The difference is simply that most felt that it wasn't 50's place to speak on it...off the simple fact that he was beefing with dude. The%*%!%! on the Clipse track are actually TALKING about the #%%@ themselves on the album...plus the Clipse been referencing these dudes since Lord Willin. See"Virginia"..."
Code:
Each year, a diffferent %#!+% wonderWho wing she gon' fall under, Push' or Mal'Gonz or Grimes
If them dudes had a problem with what the Clipse were saying on tracks...they would have checked them a long time ago. I mean these %*%!%! was"twitting" live from the studio in Miami with these dudes last week. So if THEY didn't have a problem with it...how could anybody else see one?

^i understand what you saying and agree with you completely 100%. i shoulda been more clear, im saying it was stupid on BOTH parties end. clipse AND the realre up. that verse is blatantly dry snitching on themselves. i mean, its just stupid. but i guess wanting the street fame will make you take it to that leveland cause them to be so reckless after getting away with it for so many years. i mean those past 2 years are just what the feds finally caught on to, thats notsaying what all they been into before hand. but like we said when the coast is clear for that long, the feds just letting you add more rope to your own knoose.

malice book seems interesting.

Props to Malice. Basically saying what others have stated on this site. Are ya'll gonna call him Rick Ross The Bawse d-riders too?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Noodles

so with that malice video, what do i conclude, he enjoys golf and pancakes

......and that rap is a form of entertainment. I hope that doesn't go over people's heads.

Originally Posted by MrDills

This dude driven that girl BMW
sick.gif
. And his golf stance is pitiful
dont pass blame on the next man game. i got a triple black girl BMW, quadruple black if the girl is black

Originally Posted by ILLIONAIRE

Just got an IM from my dude Shomi who is about to put up some footage of Malice from an interview he did with him where Malice talks about making a conscious effort to let people know it's not cool dealing drugs and it's a huge price to pay.

laugh.gif
NOW he's telling people that? That was literally the only thingthose dudes rapped about.

I thought that soldiers ride track was off exclusive audio footage but I guess not. 20 grand made off each pie.........

Originally Posted by sonunox34

Originally Posted by ILLIONAIRE

Just got an IM from my dude Shomi who is about to put up some footage of Malice from an interview he did with him where Malice talks about making a conscious effort to let people know it's not cool dealing drugs and it's a huge price to pay.

laugh.gif
NOW he's telling people that? That was literally the only thing those dudes rapped about.

No. Not so much the first album.

Originally Posted by MyTsharp

Since yall wanna quote rap lyrics, Here is 4 bars:

"Rap snitches, tellin all their business
Sit in the court and be they own star witness
Do you see the perpetrator, yeah I'm right here
%@*+ around and get the whole label sent up for years "

smh.gif

My-T.

Rap Snitch Knishes is oh so true

yall really think that x5 is his ONLY car? ive seen him pushing a porche on may occasian. he was trying to play the humble roll wit this and bring people backto reality.

Back
Top Bottom