Clipse In Store Cancelled

Just got the email the instore is cancelled but the caps will be on sale on January 25th

Just got the email:

Hello,

We have another suprise for Seattle. We have collaborated with Clipse and New Era to produce a limited edition New Era 5950 Cap!

www.capitol1524.com/image...egreen.jpg

For those who don't know about Clipse, they are the world famous rap group from Virginia Beach! They have had hit songs such as Grindin, Mr Me Too. Clipse have worked with incredible artist such as Pharrell, and Slim Thug. They just released their sophmore album Hell Hath No Fury and its gettting incredible reviews!

For more info on Clipse check out their website:
www.clipseonline.com

The Capitol 1524 x Clipse x New Era Cap is exclusively made for Capitol 1524. You cannot buy this cap anywhere but Capitol 1524!

The cap is available in 2 color ways. The first is Purple which is limited to 72 caps total! Very limited! We also have the second available in Kelly Green, which is even more limited to 30 caps total!

The cap will be available for purchase on Thursday, January 25th, 2007.

Everyone is invited to come on down and meet Clipse in person. Say whats up to Pusha T and Malice and get your cap autographed.

(Rules: Priority to receive autograph and pictures with the Clipse will be given to those who purchase the cap.)

Capitol 1524 x Clipse x New Era 5950 Cap
Purple, Black, White
$45
www.capitol1524.com/image...purple.jpg

Capitol 1524 x Clipse x New Era 5950 Cap LIMITED EDITION
Kelly Green, White, Black
$55
www.capitol1524.com/image...green1.jpg

These caps will sell out!

First Come Firet Serve
No Holds
No Reserves
There will be NO Phone orders till Saturday Jan 27th, 2007

Thank you,
Capitol 1524 FAMILY
capitol1524.com

Add us as your friend on myspace!
www.myspace.com/capitol1524

if anyone can help a fellow nter out here in ny and help me obtain the Kelly Green Clipse sz 8 :wow:
embarassed.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif

PM me
EMAIL me shadi914@gmail.com

we can work something out :pimp:
pimp.gif
The young fellow one white one yellow and I keep the La La like my son Melo

thats what I like to hear...now if I could just get somebody to pay my way in, Im set.
Just look at it as 30 more pounds of awesomeness

Back
Top Bottom