Clive Owen is a horrible actor.

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

Besides Children of Men, dude is a joke. Shoot Em Up was one of the worst movies I have ever seen. After seeing that I cant take the man seriously anymore. I just finished watching King Arthur and this man cannot act for his life. Plus he got to kiss Ms. Knightly?
mad.gif
Link to your imdb page.

Shoot 'em up was meant to be bad. They went for an outlandish story with a subpar script. Like it was ripped from a comic book. Like he kills a dude with acarrot in the opening scene. C'mon now!

clive owen is gonna be one of the big faces in movies in the next few years.

how are you gonna hate on Dr. Larry?!

should've won an oscar for Closer (never liked morgan freeman for million dollar baby).

Killing dudes with carrots + killing dudes while smashing (Bellucci....
pimp.gif
) while there's a baby snoozing in the bathroom = ridiculous, but fun

Originally Posted by ILL LEGAL OPERATION

OP, you're crazy:

Christ that's the most depressing movie I've ever seen. The end had my stomach in knots.

nah man have you seen G.I. Joe yet? the guy who plays Duke is a tuurrrrrrrrrble actor

Originally Posted by CertifiedSW

There was a mention of him in Sin City in the first page.
Sigh, NTers these days...

tired.gif
ahh so it was. 'twas my mistake. just wanted a reason to post rosario's fine ***. but my man's narration steez was def. something toput under his belt of
pimp.gif
roles.

NTers these days? cuz you know $%%$ like that never happened to NTers in the past right..
grin.gif

Originally Posted by boogie bwoy

Originally Posted by CertifiedSW

There was a mention of him in Sin City in the first page.
Sigh, NTers these days...

tired.gif
ahh so it was. 'twas my mistake. just wanted a reason to post rosario's fine ***. but my man's narration steez was def. something to put under his belt of
pimp.gif
roles.

NTers these days? cuz you know $%%$ like that never happened to NTers in the past right..
grin.gif
Now you listen here, if you're gonna post something about Sin City, it MUST be this

jessica-alba-sin-city.jpg

laugh.gif
It's all jokes fam.

Just because you're in some bad movies doesn't mean you're a bad actor. I mean, Lindsay Lohan is actually a good actress, she's just nuts andchose a string of bad roles and started partying too much.

Children of Men
Inside Man
Closer
Derailed
Sin City

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Shoot em Up =almost ended his career.

He's aight, not that bad.

Back
Top Bottom