CLOSED, NEW THREAD OPENED

long snapper? they putting Condo on notice 
nerd.gif

him, Taiwan and Jano the last of the AL era

the only # in the 20's available is 28

Fadol wearing Aldons # 
nerd.gif

Last edited:
The more youtube film I see of this draft class, the more excited I get.

I'm super high on Conley, Obi and Elijah Hood.

Not quite the same level of excitement over Marquel Lee but I see it.

Zamora has massive potential, he'll make the team and I wouldn't be surprised if he seriously challenges Seth Roberts in his diminished role this fall.

Damn near almost forgot we picked up Cook and Patterson.

Where all these weapons come from?

Last edited:
I don't know **** about Elijah Hood.
Seems like he's destined for a year on the PS this and would only be promoted if someone gets hurt.

Does he have a future here? He's definitely a Marshawn type back and not in the Richard/Washington mold.

I don't know **** about Elijah Hood.
Seems like he's destined for a year on the PS this and would only be promoted if someone gets hurt.

Does he have a future here? He's definitely a Marshawn type back and not in the Richard/Washington mold.
The similarities to Marshawn are kind of eerie to me. 

He's nowhere near as dynamic as Marshawn was coming out of Cal, ten years later I think it can be easy to forget how insanely dynamic early Marshawn was, but Hood has a similar physical tool set and the violent running style and hunger is there. 

I don't see him getting many if any touches this season, but I think he has a shot at developing into a grinding workhorse type in the league. The kind we haven't had in a while. Ideally Marshawn is effective for a year or two and then Hood can step right in as soon as Marshawn re-retires without any kind of drop off.  

Last edited:
Aldon went on Instagram's live chat and said he's being reinstated by the NFL 'soon'.

Remains to be seen how reliable Aldon is in stating this.

According to Overthecap.com, the raiders are in line to receive 4 compensatory picks next year.

5th round pick for Menelik Watson (14th compensatory selection overall, 4th conpensatory pick of the 5th round)

Three 6th round picks for:
Murray (22nd overall, 4th in the 6th round)
Hayden (27nd overall, 9th in 6th round)
Nate Allen (29th overall 11th in 6th round)

Reggie :pimp:
Not particularly high picks but I'm confident in Reggie working some magic.

Also: we traded our 5th rounded for Seattle's 6th rounder as part of the Lynch trade.

If the compensatory predictions are correct, we'd have 11 picks in total (one pick in each of the first 5 rounds, 5 in round 6 & 1 in round 7)

Last edited:
My coworker (not a Raider fan) made a bet with a Raider fan for a rack that the Raiders won't go 12-4 next season :lol: :wow:

Wow. 

My good friend (raider fan) tried to make a bet with a niner fan regarding that game a couple years ago. Terms were if Niners won, raider fan buys a bottle of niner fan's choice. If Raiders win, niner fan has to take a picture sucking on a dildo with a raider shield on it and post it online. 

Needless to say, niner fan said no bet before the game. LOL. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom