CLOT Jordan V Low

Forgive me but gitd soles as a 'thing' is one of the dumbest things. It's neat. That's about it.

These might be almost ok if they were a high, but damn, are low 5s ugly as sin. These do remind me of those satin 5s, which I actually did like. Not enough to even think about spending $200 on tho.

Anyway I am glad that pretty much everyone that wanted these could get them rather easily. That's how it should be.

Sad that none of my raffles came through and I wasn't able to get a pair. Will be on the look out though because I really like the hoodie to go a long with these but I need the shoes first.

crazy how JB is giving Clot all the trash Jordan collabs while Union and AMM getting 1s, 3s, and 4s

True that. They need to let Clot do a 1, 3 and 4. My pair came in today and they’re nice in hand. I will be switching the red laces out for the black ones.

C455E7CF-BFAD-4EE6-B6AB-FDA41A9290A9.jpeg

Is 23 as a jersey number not written as "二十三" or is just a stylistic choice to only have 2 characters? Otherwise, I'm getting "cool Chinese tattoo!" vibes

Back
Top Bottom