Clubbing Attire

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Je Ne Sais Quoi

You're doing it all wrong.
You need warm gear to fight off the frigid temperatures, preferable black so the baby seal blood won't stain while you club like:
mightyhunter2006ja4.jpg

I'd stick to brands like Northface or something.
Have a great time clubbing youngblood.

Poor seal
tired.gif

Originally Posted by Je Ne Sais Quoi

You're doing it all wrong.
You need warm gear to fight off the frigid temperatures, preferable black so the baby seal blood won't stain while you club like:
mightyhunter2006ja4.jpg

I'd stick to brands like Northface or something.
Have a great time clubbing youngblood.

Poor seal
tired.gif

lol...fools...

in all seriousness OP, express and jcrew have really nice stuff...for your more picky upscale club scene go to express, load up on 1mx shirts, these wont ever go out of style IMO....get 2 pairs of producer pants and get them tailored if you need to, then pick up a pair of Oxfords, Colehaan is a great choice, have a pair of black and brown, and a belt to match each or you can pick up a reversible flat buckle one, express has one which is really nice...

if you looking to lounge in a not so picky place, you can buy some loafers or boat shoes, Tommy always has good sales on their shoes, although i must say they are not the most comfortable ones, Cole Haan also has some nice boat shoes....then hit up jcrew and ball out....they have a very good selection.

lol...fools...

in all seriousness OP, express and jcrew have really nice stuff...for your more picky upscale club scene go to express, load up on 1mx shirts, these wont ever go out of style IMO....get 2 pairs of producer pants and get them tailored if you need to, then pick up a pair of Oxfords, Colehaan is a great choice, have a pair of black and brown, and a belt to match each or you can pick up a reversible flat buckle one, express has one which is really nice...

if you looking to lounge in a not so picky place, you can buy some loafers or boat shoes, Tommy always has good sales on their shoes, although i must say they are not the most comfortable ones, Cole Haan also has some nice boat shoes....then hit up jcrew and ball out....they have a very good selection.

Back
Top Bottom