CMON Wealth

Has anybody been to Commonwealth DC lately? I was in there the other day and they have a nice collection of vintage nikes at resonable prices too. Everything DS, and new stuff rolling in on the daily!

Has anybody been to Commonwealth DC lately? I was in there the other day and they have a nice collection of vintage nikes at resonable prices too. Everything DS, and new stuff rolling in on the daily!

One would think that one of them bammas would have "promoted" it up here, as history shows...

But history also shows them same bammas look out for self first, even if employees, so...

LOL...

One would think that one of them bammas would have "promoted" it up here, as history shows...

But history also shows them same bammas look out for self first, even if employees, so...

LOL...

Went 2 weeks ago, saw the OG Air Max TL and thought "when did those come back out"; asked and found out they a hookup on a bunch of vintage stuff. too bad they didn't have anything in my size.

I didn't want to blow it up though.

Went 2 weeks ago, saw the OG Air Max TL and thought "when did those come back out"; asked and found out they a hookup on a bunch of vintage stuff. too bad they didn't have anything in my size.

I didn't want to blow it up though.

thieves
smh.gif
smh.gif

Yeah I kinda thought people was tryna keep this treasure a secret, def didnt promote it like they do all the other stuff they have

Yeah I kinda thought people was tryna keep this treasure a secret, def didnt promote it like they do all the other stuff they have

Shoot I will promote it since its a business that is in the area I patrol (DCPD).... They have alot of shoes coming in daily which is pretty cool because they are all ol school kicks!!

Shoot I will promote it since its a business that is in the area I patrol (DCPD).... They have alot of shoes coming in daily which is pretty cool because they are all ol school kicks!!

Originally Posted by KayGeeDaGr8

Haha, any chance you were patrolling there Saturday? There was a cop in Stussy hanging out, walked up to Rita's, then into Commonwealth and he was hanging in there too.

Originally Posted by KayGeeDaGr8

Haha, any chance you were patrolling there Saturday? There was a cop in Stussy hanging out, walked up to Rita's, then into Commonwealth and he was hanging in there too.

LOL @ the Aaron Hall.

$143 for 3 fitteds... Ballllllin'.

That's one "accessory" I must utilize my New Era hook up on.  I refuse.

Profit on hats =
eek.gif

LOL @ the Aaron Hall.

$143 for 3 fitteds... Ballllllin'.

That's one "accessory" I must utilize my New Era hook up on.  I refuse.

Profit on hats =
eek.gif

I thought Cmon was having some problems with sales. Guess not. Good to hear this though. May have to head down and see what's up.

Back
Top Bottom