CNN censorship disguised as "technical difficulties"(?)

It has begun .......
frown.gif

I saw this live last night. +%!+ is gonna start getting real in this election guys. Santorum is done because he has no traction in New Hampshire especially since there are more moderate voters there. It's gonna become a Romney/Paul race next tuesday and the media/establishment are freaking out.

betta be careful what you post. remember.... Obama signed the Defense Authorization Bill. yall might get detained. 
eek.gif

the networks are bought and paid for by the powers that be.....

we see what they want us to see.....

i dont watch TV anymore because its all a psy op

Originally Posted by sillyputty

Apparently Soldiers in uniform aren't supposed to have opinions on politics and its against military code. They're supposed to be politically neutral. 

So I dont think he should have said anything in the first place...
That being said, I still think its incredibly ironic that not only did the soldier's feed get cut when he started talking about Israel being self-reliant, but also that a feed dropped out on telecast...in 2012...at a major candidate's event...

I mean its not like CNN is using cheaper equipment in different zones...in the SAME location
laugh.gif

"Uh...yeah, we ran out of monster cables so we had to use the radio-shack brand"...
grin.gif
roll.gif
I get what you're saying about being "politically neutral" but he's given 10 years of his life to this sham...he has the right to speak out. This is so blatant, it's not even funny...and people wonder why the Internet is getting "locked down"...freedom of speech doesn't go over too well when it counters the objective. 
Still not confident in Ron Paul and not because he's incompetent. He wants US to take back over our own country. The electoral college is the last line of defense between him and the White House. It doesn't matter who you vote for. If all else fails...they'll rig the election like 2000. It's a systemic imperative. The American people will never be the focal point as long as lobbying is legal.

homie definitely got bopped
blantsnt nothing new though

and man the propaganda and lies does a world of wonder for that which
we call nationalism and patriots,.

that tat?! to each his own

Prospective fathers on Maury should just start talking about Iran/Israel so they shut the show and paternity results down.

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

Idk why people think Ron Paul is any different.
because he actually has the nerve to call the US out on their foreign policy, doesn't take millions in donations from Goldman Sachs, etc etc

Back
Top Bottom