CNN - Sheriff: Father kills man sexually abusing his daughter

Originally Posted by richiecotite

cue the rock clapping gift

as the father of a 4 year old girl, i love to hear things like this
(not the girl being assaulted, but the dad catching dude in the act and killing him with his bare hands)

Clearly, if this guy had no problem sexually molesting a girl he had no relationship with, with adults/the childs parents in close proximity, my guess is that he's done this dozens of times.
same hear man I also have a 4yo daughter and even though Im overall a non violent person Im crazy for my little princess and WOULD kill for her word to Sam Jackson

yg2HS.gif

Originally Posted by AirCommanderMarsFiend

He's a hero.

As a father of a 6 year old, I would've went Gerard Butler in Law Abiding Citizen on this dude.

hopefully he won't get in trouble at all.

remember the boxer in russia who killed a dude for molesting his son?

I wouldn't even be mad if he started eatin his face after. I hope that the father stays free. However, I'm guessing that the deceased's family would still look for civil case compensation.

Giving this man time in jail is in itself a crime.

And to the dude that said he would have got raped in jail, that's too good for him, he got the punishment he deserved.

I very much do not condone eye for an eye, but Child molestors, Wife beaters, and Rapists are sub humans to me, they can go out with the trash as far as I'm concerned.

Originally Posted by 6dollaBURGER

I wouldn't even be mad if he started eatin his face after. I hope that the father stays free. However, I'm guessing that the deceased's family would still look for civil case compensation.

i'm sure everyone isn't like me.... but if a family member of mine got caught in the act molesting a kid and killed.  i'd just let it be.  i have a daughter myself, so i'd have the "welp" face on. family or not.

Originally Posted by Joe Billionaire

its texas nothing will happen to him you have the right

poor girl

Exactly what I was going to say...and I'm completely okay with that.

If the dead guys family tries to sue or file a civil suit they deserve to get popped to for being greedy scum

Originally Posted by richiecotite

cue the rock clapping gift

as the daughter of a 4 year old girl, i love to hear things like this
(not the girl being assaulted, but the dad catching dude in the act and killing him with his bare hands)

Clearly, if this guy had no problem sexually molesting a girl he had no relationship with, with adults/the childs parents in close proximity, my guess is that he's done this dozens of times.

daughter, huh? impressive.

Originally Posted by Adrian1221

Dude was remorseful?

Would have killed the man with full intent

Technicality for the judges and lawyers in court, if it comes to that. 

He knew what he had to do. This man is a hero. 

The father should be applauded, that's reprehensible and dude got what was coming to him

Dude probably landed a good clean 30 or 40 full force blows to the head with maximum adrenaline pumping
eek.gif

Good work sir

Originally Posted by CreateDestroy

pimp.gif

As long as it was heat of the moment and not premeditated.... I can't be mad

no jury is going to give him more than 1-2 years for manslaughter. i really wouldnt be suprised if he got off with a few years of probation if this is his first offense...

Originally Posted by MenteCriminal

Originally Posted by DaBottom305

Asked whether they would press charges against the father, the sheriff responded, "You have a right to defend your daughter. He acted in defense of his third person. 
That's whats up

Good
pimp.gif

What if he would have shot him? Same reasoning applies?

Back
Top Bottom