CNN - Sheriff: Father kills man sexually abusing his daughter

Originally Posted by Iconbuster

this man deserves 25 to life, he should be made into an example becuase murder is still murder .Vigilante type actions should not be tolerated, otherwise gang murders should be justifiable as well.
Disagree, as according to the article it appears to fall under justifiable homicide.

"Justifiable homicide is the killing of one person by another that is committed without malice or criminal intent. When a person commits a justifiable homicide they are not guilty of a criminal offense. Homicide can be considered justifiable homicide if it is committed in self defense, the defense of others, while trying to prevent of serious crime, and in the line of duty."
http://www.criminal-law-l...m/terms/justifiable.html

What exactly did you expect the father to do? Remain calm and rational as your child is being raped and yell "Halt, perpetrator as I alert the proper authorities!"

this man deserves 25 to life, he should be made into an example becuase murder is still murder .Vigilante type actions should not be tolerated, otherwise gang murders should be justifiable as well
dude just stop, he beat a dudes $$$ who molested his daughter and he happened to die.

you see a dude molesting your kid what do you do? call the cops and hope he waits around? nah, i'm gonna beat the dude till he's not moving anymore. whether he lives or dies the jury will understand why i did it.  if not, you do your time, i couldn't walk in on the act and not do anything.  i'd gladly do the time knowing i did what i had to rather than let him do two years and notify the neighbors of a molester when he moves into your neighborhood and potentially molests your kid. no sympathy for molesters, kill them all on sight for all i care.

Poor little suffered so much trauma in one day, being molested then seeing her father kill a man. Dude is sick and got what he deserved.

Originally Posted by CherryJ23

Originally Posted by richiecotite

cue the rock clapping gift

as the father of a 4 year old girl, i love to hear things like this
(not the girl being assaulted, but the dad catching dude in the act and killing him with his bare hands)

Clearly, if this guy had no problem sexually molesting a girl he had no relationship with, with adults/the childs parents in close proximity, my guess is that he's done this dozens of times.
same hear man I also have a 4yo daughter and even though Im overall a non violent person Im crazy for my little princess and WOULD kill for her word to Sam Jackson
lol @ autocorrecting richie's original post ("the daughter of a 4 year old girl").
anyway i hope the girl and her father get some therapy to help them cope with all this.

i have to say, i'm happy whenever i see a habitual line-stepper put in his place.

sexually abusing a child (or anyone for that matter) is in no way tolerable and is an absolutely disgusting crime, but that does not mean that an offender deserves to be killed.

this man deserves 25 to life, he should be made into an example becuase murder is still murder .Vigilante type actions should not be tolerated, otherwise gang murders should be justifiable as well

So you want to make an example out of him to send the message that it is not ok to stop a person from raping your daughter?
Hope nothing ever happens to your family cuz you obviously wouldn't protect them.
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by So Nyuh Shi Dae

sexually abusing a child (or anyone for that matter) is in no way tolerable and is an absolutely disgusting crime, but that does not mean that an offender deserves to be killed.

Why not?

Yall know Iconbuster is trolling. Son being devil's advocate just cuz of the posts in this thread. Piss poor attempt though. I mean he states gang murders with no other detail as if that could compare to defending a helpless child from being sexually abused.

Originally Posted by ItsGettinHot

So Nyuh Shi Dae wrote:

because i disagree with eye for an eye. 

That's good because we can't go back in time and have him raped when he's still only 4 years old.
Why not kill him tho?

i fail to see what's wrong with killing a child molester. what good is he to the world? he could potentially molest another kid. he is the lowest form of life there is, molesting kids who can't defend themselves. now he is dead and no longer an issue. so what if he went to court, then we'd waste tax dollars and time on it. the father did what he felt was fit and i think the rest of the country agrees.

i feel bad for anyone's kids who parents wouldn't do the same. maybe you don't have that in you but if there is a time and a place for it it's then. the father should be made a hero as far as i'm concerned.

Why not?
That's good because we can't go back in time and have him raped when he's still only 4 years old.
Why not kill him tho?
because killing is typically seen as an immoral act?

It's not about killing a child molester, it's about killing a child molester CAUGHT IN THE ACT. You are defending a helpless person. It just happened to be the girl's father, and he wailed on the perp until he died. You are protected by law in that circumstance. And good riddance to the perp.

That being said, I am the type of person who believes child molesters are incapable of rehab (moreso than other criminals). You can't unscrew the screwed up when it comes to this. They only know one thing, and that is taking advantage of the weak, which leads to kids. It's deeply ingrained in their psychology, and there's no reversal.

Hopefully the Dad comes out of this okay psychologically.

I know he was justified in doing so but taking a next mans life in that fashion has got to be traumatic.

Same goes for his daughter.

Why not kill him tho?
because killing is typically seen as an immoral act?

So you wanna give the guy a stern talking to and then let him free to go rape another kid?

I feel sorry for the girl. Getting raped and witnessing a (justifiable) murder all in one day. Hopefully the county will provide some counseling.
Any man that says he wouldn't defend his family like this obviously doesn't have kids yet and are just talking hypothetically.

Back
Top Bottom