Co-Worker of mine kills his pregnant girlfriend

LEAVENWORTH, Kan. - Authorities said Thursday that they have arrested an acquaintance of the man charged with the murder of Olivia Jackson.

Jackson's boyfriend, Sedale Fox, 23, of Lansing, was charged early Thursday evening with first degree murder in Tuesday's shooting death of Jackson.

Police say Jackson was shot to death Tuesday night in Fox's trailer home on Main Street in Lansing.

Shortly after the charges were announced, prosecutors said they have arrested a 21-year-old from Northwest Missouri in connection to a bomb attack two weeks ago at Jackson's home on Jan. 11. The suspect is being held on suspicion of conspiracy to commit murder. Charges are expected Friday, Leavenworth authorities said.

Friends of Fox and Jackson say they were dating. They weren't sure exactly how they'd been together, but friends recall no problems.

"Sure didn't," says Fox's friend Matthew Little. "There's been no trouble down here."

Investigators said Wednesday that they previously interviewed Fox, who was at that point unidentified, in connection to the attempted murder two weeks ago.

"(Jackson) just looked at stuff in a good way, was hard working," says friend Michael Green. "She had a baby coming and she was working two jobs and real nice."

Green became friends with her while he was taking his pizza store deposit to the bank where she worked as a teller.

He says after the pipe bomb blew up at her Leavenworth home, she never pointed fingers.

"She just was glad she got out safe, and her baby was ok," Green said between taking pizza orders Tuesday.

Jackson and her sister were inside when the bomb ripped a hole in the side of their home. They weren't injured.

Jackson's myspace.com page indicates she was seven months pregnant and displays dozens of pre-natal images of her unborn child.

There are several sonograms of the unborn baby, and pre-natal images taken just eleven days ago. Olivia Jackson made notes on the pictures, saying one looked like she was hiding her face, another as though she was sticking out her tongue. She planned to name the baby Michelle.

An autopsy will determine whether the unborn child could have survived outside the womb. If so, police say prosecutors could file a second murder charge.

Here is the girl, Olivia
Original.jpg

Original.jpg

Here is Sedale, the guy I worked with
Original.jpg

This guy was basically an after hours janitor at the grocery store I worked at. Dude seemed real cool. I didn't hear about the pipe bomb blowing the houseup a few weeks ago but I did hear about the murder on Tuesday. And when I heard it was him and that he got arrested today I was shocked
eek.gif
. Last I had seen him was on Friday. Too crazy.

RIP to the young lady and her unborn baby
frown.gif

yo i put money on it he didnt want her to have that baby. sad to say but some dudes are like that.

i don't get it- why did he do it? it clearly states that they had no sign of problem and what not...

i first thought it was a racist attack because they are interracial couple lol-- i haven't heard/seen a pipe bomb being thrown in to peoples house sincelike the early 60s and that was in the movies lol.

Originally Posted by Air 23 AJ

R.I.P he should get charged for the murder of the unborn child as well.

Ahh.. now there's a discussion that could fill several pages.

Can't even comment on the tragedy. Unfortunately, news like this is too familiar to evoke any shock or surprise from me.

Originally Posted by DaGreatJ

white girls should not ever mess with a black guy ever word to O.J.

the same could be said for black guys messing with white girls word to Kobe

Back
Top Bottom