Co-workers: you smash or not?

Originally Posted by Whateversclever

Business and pleasure don't mix.

I Learn that Life lesson a little to late, and indeed extremely akward even more when you think you've gotten her prego

every job i been at, no matter what.....overtime i end up hookin up with a co-worker.....I never learn, smh!

Originally Posted by HighRep87

if its a job gig thing..do it....career type thing... abort
At this stage in the game and in my life, I'd have to say SMASH. Wouldn't do it within the confines of a career. HELL NO. fap it off man..

Originally Posted by Do Be Doo

don't ^$&$ where you eat....
laugh.gif
sick.gif

I started smashin a girl I work with about a year ago, she was in a relationship at the time, and he man worked there too but midnights (grocery store). Longstory short, its been almost a year since the first time, and we now live together and have a shorty on the way. Couldn't be happier, so I guess it dependson the situation.

It's really no different than messing w/ a chic in the same class in high school or college....It's going to be weird for a few days but after that itscool. It can make lunch breaks pretty interesting.

Originally Posted by papeshfoo

I started smashin a girl I work with about a year ago, she was in a relationship at the time, and he man worked there too but midnights (grocery store). Long story short, its been almost a year since the first time, and we now live together and have a shorty on the way. Couldn't be happier, so I guess it depends on the situation.
$5 shes smashing the cashier.

^^I knew that was coming.

If this is your job you plan on sticking with then pass but if it's just a temp. job do it.

Originally Posted by King Beef

Depends where you work. If it is a career job then NO. But if it is a part time job then SMASH. Im trying to hook up with a coworker of mine for a minute now.
co-sign

There was a time when my boy didn't hit us up to chill and dude straight went missing for like 4 days. Had madd people worried. Turned out dude had beensmashing his manager from Target for like mad months and he decided to turn his phone off for those 4 days and spend them at his managers house. Told me it wasthe best 4 days of his life
laugh.gif
Chick was crazy though, wouldn't leave him alone. Personally I wouldn't do it.

It does get mad awkward. I made this one girl change departments and I think word got to her BF but hes not man enough to confront me about it.

Back
Top Bottom