Coachella 2011 Official Lineup - Kings of Leon, Arcade Fire, kanYe & The Strokes headlining

didn't see this posted yet, but delete if it already has

poster.jpg

Can you puchase tickets for a day only or do you have to camp out all three days? I'm not trying to spend three days at a concert listening to bands i'm not into. lol

Can you puchase tickets for a day only or do you have to camp out all three days? I'm not trying to spend three days at a concert listening to bands i'm not into. lol

- Dope to see Kanye headling, "AOTL" live....
eek.gif

- I see Nas is also on the Sunday, "We Major"....?
- Lil' B?
pimp.gif
eek.gif

- Dope to see Kanye headling, "AOTL" live....
eek.gif

- I see Nas is also on the Sunday, "We Major"....?
- Lil' B?
pimp.gif
eek.gif

Dang those lineups look real good.
It's nice to see Animal Collective are back touring, hope a new album is on the way.

Are the Kings of Leon really that big now?
I don't think they are headlining material.
But the Black Keys are a must watch, they are amazing live.

Dang those lineups look real good.
It's nice to see Animal Collective are back touring, hope a new album is on the way.

Are the Kings of Leon really that big now?
I don't think they are headlining material.
But the Black Keys are a must watch, they are amazing live.

Originally Posted by you big dummy

That Sunday lineup
pimp.gif
Exactly what I'm looking at.
But I don't know if the trek from Oregon would benefit my summer plans money wise. Choices, choices... 
ohwell.gif

From what I'm seeing on their website, it's $269+fees+shipping for a "Festival Pass" which is good for all 3 days.

No individual tickets from the looks of it.

Originally Posted by you big dummy

That Sunday lineup
pimp.gif
Exactly what I'm looking at.
But I don't know if the trek from Oregon would benefit my summer plans money wise. Choices, choices... 
ohwell.gif

From what I'm seeing on their website, it's $269+fees+shipping for a "Festival Pass" which is good for all 3 days.

No individual tickets from the looks of it.

Originally Posted by Fantastic4our

hell is that near?
128 miles east of Los Angeles

btw I want to say this almost confirms kanYe at Staples Center for April 8, 2011
on the forums for kanYe's fansite, a staples center worker said kanye is scheduled for April 8
and now it make senses since he will be in So Cal that week

Originally Posted by Fantastic4our

hell is that near?
128 miles east of Los Angeles

btw I want to say this almost confirms kanYe at Staples Center for April 8, 2011
on the forums for kanYe's fansite, a staples center worker said kanye is scheduled for April 8
and now it make senses since he will be in So Cal that week

Back
Top Bottom