COBRA KAI - Karate Kid Sequel - Learn the Way of the Fist - S5 09/09/22

:wow:

Mr. Miyago approved!!!!

karate_kid_miyagi_ending.jpg

rest in peace

would be nice to see elisabeth shue in season 2 if possible

She’ll be the biggest surprise to me because she always comes across like she’s too good for this franchise.

As a fan, it’d be awesome to end the series with Johnny winning her back:lol:

Your characterization of Shue is not a complete surprise but this series has now arguably done better
than anything she's been in since that Vegas movie with Nick Cage...if she's still active...I hope to see her.

And yall talking about chills...it actually got me emotional yall...which is very rare.
I saw The Karate Kid at a drive-in movie theater during the summer of '84.
That is a lot of time in between then & now.
Was just a kid then. I remember the '84 summer Olympics & my paperback Guinness Book with the green cover.

an eye for an eye is not the best path toward achieving balance...as instructed by mr. miyagi & yoda

...the seed was planted tho, possibly...when she called johnny a "prettyboy" :nerd:

Technaically Johnny and Ali were already broken up in the first movie when Daniel came to down.

What would really make for a spicy season two would be for Kreese to end up with Daniels wife.

In the next tournament the 3 ninjas kids need to fight the karate kids kids. Then let's have that spin off

She’ll be the biggest surprise to me because she always comes across like she’s too good for this franchise.

As a fan, it’d be awesome to end the series with Johnny winning her back:lol:
i dunno man shue been on some low budget **** lately

them talking bout her makes me think shes coming next season

The Improbable Celtics, 'Cobra Kai,' and Bank Robbery Movies With Bill's Dad and Shea Serrano | The Bill Simmons Podcast (Ep. 366) HBO and The Ringer's Bill Simmons gives his thoughts on the improbable Celtics run as he names the most improbable finals teams in NBA history (3:10). Then Bill calls up his dad to talk about Boston's victory in Game 2 of the Eastern Conference finals (24:38). Finally, Bill is joined by Shea Serrano to talk about YouTube Red's 'Cobra Kai,' liking Johnny Lawrence, '80s movies that need to be TV shows, and 'Den of Thieves' and other bank robbery films (58:45). -

http://podbay.fm/show/1043699613

Back
Top Bottom