COBRA KAI - Karate Kid Sequel - Learn the Way of the Fist - S5 09/09/22

man is there any good shows on youtube red besides this? im looking at the selection and nothing peaks my interest

like damn you would think they would have something else to get people to stay on

So I need YouTube red to watch the whole series? It let me watch the 1st 2 full episodes, then only previews were available.

Just realized it said will Smith was an executive producer.

Is it the one we know?

Season 2 finna be lit!
just binged 8 eps
I sort of wish
(SPOILERS)

CAN'T FIND SPOILER TAG BUTTON**

YOU'VE BEEN WARNED

Young boy wouldve snapped to his senses and not spazzed out on Sam like that before the end of the tourney.
If I was the writer for the show I would've had the trifecta triangle go on.
Cobra Kai member dating the daughter.
Daughter wanting to still participate in next tourney against cobra Kai
while Cobra Kai leader's son still training with Larusso.

“i see a fat kid with a hat on and his **** popping out”

yo i think i broke my ribs laughing

great show. i thought it was going to be corny af...but i stand corrected. Although LaRusso's spinning kick to homie's boba had me like >D:ohwell::rofl:

My only dislike was Diaz’s complete heel turn and Shawn Hunter’s training felt a little too rushed for a 5+ hour show.
exactly

that kid looks like shawn from boy meets world

but his face you want to punch

ok they made the asian dude a villain. ok. but did they really have to make the poor latino one too? especially when they gave his backstory with a likeable fam?

can any minority ever be the hero in a tv show? like seriously the white knight comes out of nowhere and the cheesy surprise at the tournament to save the day. they couldnt save that **** for next season?

and all this **** at the end made johnnys story of redemption all for not when they were building daniel as a douche the entire season

i was really loving this show until the last two episodes. what an awful turn

i really dont want to see a wealthy daniel san open up a karate dojo and put a dirt poor johnny out on the street what were they thinking? to top it off have johnnys kid calling larusso daddy? foh

if diaz didnt win i think i would have crane kicked my tv

exactly

that kid looks like shawn from boy meets world

but his face you want to punch

ok they made the asian dude a villain. ok. but did they really have to make the poor latino one too? especially when they gave his backstory with a likeable fam?

can any minority ever be the hero in a tv show? like seriously the white knight comes out of nowhere and the cheesy surprise at the tournament to save the day. they couldnt save that **** for next season?

and all this **** at the end made johnnys story of redemption all for not when they were building daniel as a douche the entire season

i was really loving this show until the last two episodes. what an awful turn

i really dont want to see a wealthy daniel san open up a karate dojo and put a dirt poor johnny out on the street what were they thinking? to top it off have johnnys kid calling larusso daddy? foh

if diaz didnt win i think i would have crane kicked my tv

AMEN!

The ending was so trash. They turned Migiel and Hawk into such douchebags. It didn’t make any sense.

Also I hate situations where someone makes a wrong judgement call but weird circumstances end up proving them correct. Daniel kept telling Sam how evilCobra Kai was even though Johnny was doing everything in his power to not run things EXACTLY like Crese did. Then Miguel gets drunk for the first time and now Daniel can say he was right all along

Personally I thought they were going to go the Romeo & Juliet angle. With the star pupil and the daughter forcing the two sides to find a way to coexist.

Johnny’s kid was a **** too. He was scamming the world and I’m supposed to think he’s the good kid all of a sudden because he knows how to clean cars. I was waiting for his former homeboys to come put hands on him. It’s definitely going to happen in the 2nd season

LaRusso is opening up a Karate studio solely to mess wirh Johnny & Cobra Kai. Now way anyone in the writer’s room thought this was a good idea. Daniel isn’’t interested in changing the lives of children. He only wants to stop Cobra Kai, it’s disrespectful to that pedophile Miyagi’s memory and to the principles of Martial Arts

i didnt like how the cobra kais became douche bags all of sudden in the last episode.

i was rooting for them to beat sean from boy meets world ***....whats up with the topanga reference lol...and i dont wanna see the girl beat everyone *** next season lol i wanted the mexican boy that looks like cousin to lose, and get back with his girl. then maybe train with larusso and hawk become the bad guy... get sean out of here hes a con artist.

i didnt like how the cobra kais became douche bags all of sudden in the last episode.

i was rooting for them to beat sean from boy meets world ***....whats up with the topanga reference lol...and i dont wanna see the girl beat everyone *** next season lol i wanted the mexican boy that looks like cousin to lose, and get back with his girl. then maybe train with larusso and hawk become the bad guy... get sean out of here hes a con artist.

For real, bro. I was seriously waiting for him to call that little nerd-looking one Minkus:lol:

Back
Top Bottom