Cocaine has gotten the Best of Wayne

What is Water?

PCP aka wet, aka angel dust aka sherm aka embalmin fluid(not the %!+! u bury *****z wit, just a slang term). Depending on how you prepare it or what hood uin.. Wether u smoking it freebase in a pipe, dipping you cig in a vile, or marinating your weed in it and rolling it in blunt.

I dont think wayne is on that sherm though.................i seen sherm heads and they even more out there than wayne. Atleast wayne can finish his sentances
laugh.gif
But i always knew dude was snortin coke, ontop of the pain killers, xanax, drank, liqour and weed. Juelz prolly snorting too...word to i cant feel my face. Iaint gonna front, coke aint bad in moderation. the problem is doing it in moderation. if you have anything less than a gram...it will be gone after ustart.
pimp.gif

Sorry, when im high, im a walking erowid. Back to live action.

Waynes brain prolly looks rasterbated.

Originally Posted by haiti5

dudes in new orleans be heavy on that heroin so i seriously would not be surprised

So true, you see what happened to BG and Turk, both were supposedly playing with their nose and had that gorilla on their back (heroin).

Lol @ the what is water? I guess that's the beauty of talkin to diff people from diff places.

^Oh yea and it could even be used to dip blunts and cigs in to make it burn slower like promethazine and also to get you higher. When you smoke weed thatmuch everyday it's inevitable to search for something stronger which is why they call weed a gateway drug. IMO at least...
Dude coke is like pringlesthey say, can't have just one (line).

Originally Posted by xBuddha Blessx

Hopefully dude overdoses and then never raps again. Its 2007 and you snort cocaine!!!?
eek.gif
smh.gif
laugh.gif

smokin.gif

Hopefully not because then the trend will be... "Lil Wayne is the greatest rapper of all time"

or

"Lil Wayne is chillin' wit pac somewhere laughin at jay z"

Back
Top Bottom