Cold Weather Unappreciated... Vol. -7 degrees

This is much unappreciated. I Live in Minneapolis,Mn and the past couple of days its been negative degrees outside. Right now is it -7. It doesn'tlook like it will warm up either in the next couple of days either.
smh.gif

I live in Oklahoma, normally warm, and it was 13 degrees this morning. What's worse is it starts off bitterly cold but warms up to reasonable temperaturearound 10:30 so you end up leaving the house layered in sweats, jeans, hoodies, and big jackets only to end up uncomfortably over dressed a few hours later asit turns to t shirt weather and the cold wind just stops. I think we had a high like 51 today

are you serious you complain about -7
try living up here in canada -40

also you go outside when its cold and the cold weather burns your skin, turns its all red

Originally Posted by DatZNasty

I live in Oklahoma, normally warm, and it was 13 degrees this morning. What's worse is it starts off bitterly cold but warms up to reasonable temperature around 10:30 so you end up leaving the house layered in sweats, jeans, hoodies, and big jackets only to end up uncomfortably over dressed a few hours later as it turns to t shirt weather and the cold wind just stops. I think we had a high like 51 today

where in OK? my boy at work is from durant, he just moved up here 3 weeks ago and he wants to commit that every time he walks outside here hesays.
laugh.gif

Drive up to St Cloud sbhoops, its -10 up here as i type. going to class was very painful today.

It's around 40 degrees here, about as cold as it gets, and I'm cold as hell.

makes getting up and going to class that much harder, for me at least

Cold weather is better because its easier to get warm in the winter than it is to get cool in the summer

Originally Posted by MPLSdunk

Originally Posted by DatZNasty

I live in Oklahoma, normally warm, and it was 13 degrees this morning. What's worse is it starts off bitterly cold but warms up to reasonable temperature around 10:30 so you end up leaving the house layered in sweats, jeans, hoodies, and big jackets only to end up uncomfortably over dressed a few hours later as it turns to t shirt weather and the cold wind just stops. I think we had a high like 51 today

where in OK? my boy at work is from durant, he just moved up here 3 weeks ago and he wants to commit that every time he walks outside here he says.
laugh.gif

Lawton. What, does he hate the weather or just the city? I've never been to Durant, sounds like one of those, "don't get pulled over whilethere/ don't get lost there at night" cities. If he wants faster pace, he's only 90 minutes from Dallas, 150 to OKC, Lawton, or Tulsa.

I feel sorry for you guys.
Out here in Cali it was like a low of 50 with some rain.

Back
Top Bottom