Cole didn't like Martin

Am I the only one that thinks the show could've survived without Gina?

I always HATED Gina. I always thought she was trying too hard. She wasn't funny and it felt like she was just copying Martin the whole time. They should have booted her and brought on a new *****.

Pam was always bad. Still bad, ****.

The episode with the dog is funny as **** but one of my favorites is where they're in the court room and Tommy's black book has GTD by some of the names. When Martin asks what it stands for and then goes crazy in the court room and picks up the phone, son. I die every time I see it.

Thats really funny Heady Murphy :lol:

You guys ever notice the baliff dancing after Tommy said "got the draws" :lol:

20j4qdy.gif
man when he had the stuffed dog and was barking at them had me weak :rofl: :rofl:

rob and big didn't even get along much for a good while

business

crazy how editing and acting changes the whole look

Idk sometimes I get kinda of a douchey vibe from Rob.

big has a good interview with the fighter and the kid podcast about it

I remember back when my wife worked for TSA she told me that Big came through the checkpoint and he was kind of a ****. Just really arrogant and rude. This was back in '06-'07 though when Rob & Big was still poppin

I remember back when my wife worked for TSA she told me that Big came through the checkpoint and he was kind of a ****. Just really arrogant and rude. This was back in '06-'07 though when Rob & Big was still poppin

yeah, big actually spoke on his own arrogance too on the ep

so it sounds bout right what your wife said

I was mad young when cosby was poppin, i didn't follow it regularly and didn't pay that much attention to supporting characters. yall actin like i didn't know malcolm jamal warner was on there or somethin.

Last edited:
I always HATED Gina. I always thought she was trying too hard. She wasn't funny and it felt like she was just copying Martin the whole time. They should have booted her and brought on a new *****.

If you're G, your girl will always emulate you to some degree.

They had history and very strong chemistry, so it wouldn't have been that easy just to slide in another chick while the show was getting hotter. Add to the fact they were getting it in for a minute until things got serious with her future husband. :nerd:

I was mad young when cosby was poppin, i didn't follow it regularly and didn't pay that much attention to supporting characters. yall actin like i didn't know malcolm jamal warner was on there or somethin.

Check out the "DanceMania" episode. One of my all-time favorite Cosby episodes :lol:

Back
Top Bottom