Cole,Drake,Kritt. Agree or Disagree

to me these dudes all rap similiar just different sounds from different places. what do u think?

I guess J cole and Drake rap kinda similar.. Haven't listened to enough Kritt to speak on him 
ohwell.gif

Definitely different sounds of music obviously. I honestly do think that Cole and Drake damn near have the same flow at times and little parity of flows. But Krit doesn't sound like them in my opinion. I guess I somewhat agree
laugh.gif

somewhat off topic but i just had a convo with some cats at work about how drake gets credit for singing and rapping when he pretty much lifted that whole style from houston

every rapper in houston raps and sings, hooks and all

well so far it looks like they are all somewhat similiar rapping wise, i see more of kritt an drake being the same but still all similiar to me

I love KRIT and I like Cole, but even thought I'm not really a Drake fan, he does have his own lane i guess

Originally Posted by Girl Thats Drob

Definitely different sounds of music obviously. I honestly do think that Cole and Drake damn near have the same flow at times and little parity of flows. But Krit doesn't sound like them in my opinion. I guess I somewhat agree
laugh.gif

There are indeed some joints where Drake and Cole seem to have the same flow. But all in all, Cole has his own flow. As for KRIT, his flow sounds totally different from either of them. Same goes for Kendrick Lamar.

Originally Posted by All Ready

somewhat off topic but i just had a convo with some cats at work about how drake gets credit for singing and rapping when he pretty much lifted that whole style from houston
every rapper in houston raps and sings, hooks and all
Z-Ro, Trae, Big Moe, and (now) Kirko Bangz are the only Houston rappers that both rap and sing (and actually sound decent-good singing), but I do agree Drake pretty
much jacked most of his style from Houston, stamped a YM badge on it, and went to California to steal their style.

Krit is nothing at all like Drake & J Cole, whether it's style, flow, delivery, or overall sound of music. Thankfully.

Cole and Drake a lot of times sound like the same person, except J Cole usually doesn't sound like he wants to cry during a song. Both of them have these sort of yelling/sort

of monotone type flow, but Cole kept that to a minimum on his album.

I will say this. KRIT is the only rapper who's cd I would pay money for
dude be droppin gems just because its Monday

Peep game game just deaded the thread. He's right on everything. Especially Drake and crying

ummm i can say all 3 rap the truth as they see it, based of their experiences in life...

Cole and Krit i think have more in common as far as rapping about social issues and subject matter in certain instances, Drake not so much...but I can see him and Cole being in line when it comes to their cockiness and confidence in their rap ability being expressed in a track

ya'll telling me that doesnt sound nothing like drake? I mean yea he sounds southern but the rhyme style sounds the same to me

All have different content....I don't listen for sound... If it don't touch my soul , then I can't listen to it ( krit )

Originally Posted by Lunchbox

ya'll telling me that doesnt sound nothing like drake? I mean yea he sounds southern but the rhyme style sounds the same to me

Drake and Krit have more similarities than cole. Especially when it comes to sentence and verse structure. People deny it because Krit's music isn't similar and has that thick southern accent.

Back
Top Bottom