Colin Kaepernick Is Righter Than You Know

Will you boycott the NFL this upcoming season?

• Yes

• No

• Maybe

Results are only viewable after voting.
thats all well and good when youre talking about favorite flavor ice cream and ****

but you basically saying that youd be friends with someone who you disagree with over ANY issue, up to and including race issues

so basically, your friends could think of you as sub-human and thats cool

Being ignorant doesn't always mean you are racist.

Being racist ALWAYS means you are ignorant.

I truly don't believe NH is racist.

So to answer your question, no I wouldn't hang or talk to anyone who is blatantly RACIST.

How about to take this to the political thread, where you can defend Ninja all day.

Yesterday was especially fun. Ninja was defending Trump saying that to help black people, the federal government needs to instituted stop-n-frisk nationally.

Even after we pointed out to him that the program targeted blacks and was deemed unconstitutional, he didn't back off, he just deflected to how much it help NYC.

When that was shot down, he went ghost. So please, if you want to take up arms for Ninja join us in there, because he drops some diet racist gems regarding black people in there from time to time. I'll even PM you the next time he does it.

But let it go in here famb.

Last edited:
How about to take this to the political thread, where you can defend Ninja all day.

Yesterday was especially fun. Ninja was defending Trump saying that to help black people, the federal government needs to instituted stop-n-frisk nationally.

Even after we pointed out to him that the program targeted blacks and was deemed unconstitutional, he didn't back off, he just deflected to how much it help NYC.

When that was shot down, he went ghost. So please, if you want to take up arms for Ninja join us in there, because he drops some diet racist gems regarding black people in there from time to time. I'll even PM you the next time he does it.

But let it go in here famb.

Bruh I just said I think he cool :rofl:

I am in no way agreeing with him tho.

But you right tho...this is not the thread.

How came go from chilling with future and Jeezy at his game to almost being a diet uncle Ruckus?

The idea that white people didnt themselves suffer and die to establish the laws and freedoms that we all now accept as human rights is crazy.
We are just an evil historical blight according to shoe fans

I'm a minority. Black people suffered and died so that all minorities can experience those previously white exclusive human rights here. So no, I don't owe white people @#$@. And yes, my dad and his family are technically considered white now, but in those days they were considered subhuman in the US too.

Last edited:
The idea that white people didnt themselves suffer and die to establish the laws and freedoms that we all now accept as human rights is crazy.
We are just an evil historical blight according to shoe fans

You wylin'

No one is trying to take anything away from white people. Stay on track.

Ignore the troll, he's been trying to bait people for a while now.

I don't get why people like him don't feel any compassion and understanding towards black people. The country half of my family comes from was one of the leading forces in the slave trade. Although my direct ancestors had nothing to do with it and I'm only half, I feel a responsibility to make sure that we don't continue treating black people and people in general with injustice. Over here in the US though, I always hear white people say "My ancestors had nothing to do with it, so stop crying". I really don't understand this attitude. It seems like an excuse to not take any action towards correcting the state of the country :smh:

It's not even like most black people are demanding special treatment. They're only demanding the equality that was promised to everyone living here in the first place, and now they get called thugs and animals for it :smh:

Last edited:
It is the privilege that they are unaware of bruh.

Apparently hardships etc. are mutually exclusive.

Last edited:
I don't get why people like him don't feel any compassion and understanding towards black people. The country half of my family comes from was one of the leading forces in the slave trade. Although my direct ancestors had nothing to do with it and I'm only half, I feel a responsibility to make sure that we don't continue treating black people and people in general with injustice. Over here in the US though, I always hear white people say "My ancestors had nothing to do with it, so stop crying". I really don't understand this attitude. It seems like an excuse to not take any action towards correcting the state of the country :smh:

It's not even like most black people are demanding special treatment. They're only demanding the equality that was promised to everyone living here in the first place, and now they get called thugs and animals for it :smh:
I feel your pain bro im half White and it took many years for my grandparents on my mothers side to accept my father, sister, brother, and me. My mother was literally blackballed by her family for what my grandparents said was sleeping with the enemy. To this day my grandparents treat my cousins who aren't mixed better than my siblings and I. We really don't fool with that side of the family because they're so racist.

I feel your pain bro im half White and it took many years for my grandparents on my mothers side to accept my father, sister, brother, and me. My mother was literally blackballed by her family for what my grandparents said was sleeping with the enemy. To this day my grandparents treat my cousins who aren't mixed better than my siblings and I. We really don't fool with that side of the family because they're so racist.
Damn! That's effed homie. How does your mom feel about that side of her family?

Back
Top Bottom