Colin Kaepernick Is Righter Than You Know

Will you boycott the NFL this upcoming season?

• Yes

• No

• Maybe

Results are only viewable after voting.
Divide and conquer can no longer win.

Calls for separation of races as the solution

[emoji]129300[/emoji]

Divide and conquer can no longer win.

Calls for separation of races as the solution

[emoji]129300[/emoji]
That is the way it was, and the way it should be. Intergration serves white supremacy, as the ball and game of intergration is controlled through white patriarchal rule. White patriarchal rule remains in force when people do not have their OWN.

Last edited:
I will say, that isn't the first time I've heard that segregation threw blacks in the middle of a socioeconomic structure that they didn't understand, making them almost more vulnerable to the whims of white supremacy.

I don't know if I fully agree that segregation was good, but I will say that integration was done pretty haphazardly and without much thought for transitioning people who clearly weren't prepared or even aware of what they were about to get into.

Last edited:
The first thing they do when they arrive at your shores is to present the cross. A corruption of the ancient belief systems, now used to oppress and control. They give you a abrahamic thought process, just to stop you from fighting back, turning the other cheek. Then you begin to fight each other instead of fighting them. This is the tactic used against the Black community. Stay woke!

Last edited:
Yea nah, I like having friends of all races. You can separate yourself if you want.

I'm Asian and it's still my business if blacks are being oppressed.

I will say, that isn't the first time I've heard that segregation threw blacks in the middle of a socioeconomic structure that they didn't understand, making them almost more vulnerable to the whims of white supremacy.

I don't know if I fully agree that segregation was good, but I will say that integration was done pretty haphazardly and without much thought for transitioning people who clearly weren't prepared or even aware of what they were about to get into.

Segregation wasnt the issue Jim Crow was. America is still insanely segregated lol the simple fact we have "white schools" and "black schools" and "china town" "little havana".

When people hear seperation they think of Jim Crow and ignorantly correlate the two. The world has literally always been segregated and people have done business together and treated each other with decency. When people are calling for seperation they are not calling for the return of Jim Crow, they are calling for time to focus on rebuilding their communities and focusing on themselves.

It's not an issue with asians send money to their homelands to help people rebuild, its not an issue with non black minorities create business districts within cities and only hire their family memebers or people from the community. But the moment blacks say they want to uplift themselves people have an issue. Thats because people dont care about blacks and blacks should not wasting time on discussing how to fix their communities with people who do not have them as a priority.

People will bring up crime in chicago but the moment blacks in chicago say "hey lets focus on fixing our issues before we worry about anything else" people will say these people are "trying to divide" the nation. News flash, everytime blacks try to be around others people move away from blacks i.e. White flight.

Like I said black people need to stop worrying about what non blacks think of them.

Segregation wasnt the issue Jim Crow was. America is still insanely segregated lol the simple fact we have "white schools" and "black schools" and "china town" "little havana".

When people hear seperation they think of Jim Crow and ignorantly correlate the two. The world has literally always been segregated and people have done business together and treated each other with decency. When people are calling for seperation they are not calling for the return of Jim Crow, they are calling for time to focus on rebuilding their communities and focusing on themselves.

It's not an issue with asians send money to their homelands to help people rebuild, its not an issue with non black minorities create business districts within cities and only hire their family memebers or people from the community. But the moment blacks say they want to uplift themselves people have an issue. Thats because people dont care about blacks and blacks should not wasting time on discussing how to fix their communities with people who do not have them as a priority.

People will bring up crime in chicago but the moment blacks in chicago say "hey lets focus on fixing our issues before we worry about anything else" people will say these people are "trying to divide" the nation. News flash, everytime blacks try to be around others people move away from blacks i.e. White flight.

Like I said black people need to stop worrying about what non blacks think of them.
FACTS

So Is Praising Castro Understood To Be A Bad Look? He Has Done Good Things From What I Read, But Also Terrible Things. From What i Am Hearing The Bad Far Out Weights The Good So He Shouldn't Be Spoken Highly Of, With That said What Has He Done That Is Worse Than American Presidents? Srs Questions

Good luck getting an answer to this.

Keep Hearing About How He Massacred (State Violence) & Opressed His People. But That All Sounds Like The Same **** That Happens Here In USA. "People Were Risking Their Lives To Escape Cuba Under His Regime" Well Yeah, That's Understandable When They're Allowed To Come To America & Pursue Residency A Year After They Touch Down, Especially After The Embargo Places Upon Cuban To Undermine Its Economy

I 100% agree.

It's tricky. When you hear it you think it's crazy to say segregation was good but when we were separated black people were more together and organized cuz we knew where we stood. The line was drawn. During segregation we had and supported our own businesses. After, those businesses disappeared. Even though Tulsa was destroyed by racist folks they still built something great. They were forced to work together cuz that's all they had. Now we're separated in a bunch groups.

I got money, I'm broke. I live in a good neighborhood, I live in the hood. Ima democrat, Ima repulican. Ima christian, Ima Muslim. All that BS should be put aside. You black I'm black so work together.

The people that run this country we'll disagree on 100 things but come together cuz they're white and they want to maintain white privilege.

It's tricky. When you hear it you think it's crazy to say segregation was good but when we were separated black people were more together and organized cuz we knew where we stood. The line was drawn. During segregation we had and supported our own businesses. After, those businesses disappeared. Even though Tulsa was destroyed by racist folks they still built something great. They were forced to work together cuz that's all they had. Now we're separated in a bunch groups.

I got money, I'm broke. I live in a good neighborhood, I live in the hood. Ima democrat, Ima repulican. Ima christian, Ima Muslim. All that BS should be put aside. You black I'm black so work together.

The people that run this country we'll disagree on 100 things but come together cuz they're white and they want to maintain white privilege.

People think seperation = all their black friends will go on a bus and disappear forever.

The better word is focusing on Self Preservation. With integration people literally were dying to be next to a people who made a clear for the past 500 yrs they want nothing to do with us unless they can dominate us. We fought to be accepted by an enemy and in that process accelerated our own destruction by losing grips of the little instutions we did have for the sake of acceptance. Idiots will use Oprah and other entertainers of progress when all these entertainers could die right now and the avg black person would be uneffected. Blacks went from being self sufficient to being the worlds entertainment. The world crys about blacks being dependent on governments yet when we were self suffieient they still complained. We have to face it that there are people who literally hate our existance and we need to stop trying to change their minds and focus on us.

Imagine if after WWII Japan focused on welcoming in All americans instead of take time to rebuild itself and fix its issues.

Black people are literally everyone elses pet where the second we ask to be free and help ourselves everyone else wants to tell us thats not good and we are being divisive.

Its like a rape victim saying "hey i need to go to counsling and I gotta do this by myself" and you telling them "you tripping stop trying to cause divide".

Yea nah, I like having friends of all races. You can separate yourself if you want.

I'm Asian and it's still my business if blacks are being oppressed.
How is what Black people to get out from beneath oppression any of your business?

And their hate is getting ready to be more transparent than ever before.

[h1]More White People Are Dying Than Are Being Born in 17 States[/h1]

They are pretty much at a point of desperation as they know their system is crashing. Globally white supremacist groups are on the rise. The way they treat Mexicans in the US is the same way African immigrants are seen in Europe. They use other groups as the scapegoats for their issues opposed to coming to the realization systematic racism is an idiotic illogical concept that is impossible to sustain. All you can do is buy more time until it ultimately crumbles.

They are pretty much at a point of desperation as they know their system is crashing. Globally white supremacist groups are on the rise. The way they treat Mexicans in the US is the same way African immigrants are seen in Europe. They use other groups as the scapegoats for their issues opposed to coming to the realization systematic racism is an idiotic illogical concept that is impossible to sustain. All you can do is buy more time until it ultimately crumbles.

How is what Black people to get out from beneath oppression any of your business?
Read what I wrote. It's my business as a human to care if another human is being oppressed. Tell me how that's none of my business. Tell me empathy isn't allowed. Go ahead.

Where do Black people fit in after it crumbles?

Black people were here before white supremacy and will still be here after. We need to focus on being self reliant so we never repeat history again when it comes to this. As long as we are dependent on others it leaves room for exploitation because we are dependent on them doing things out the "kindness" of their heart.

Im stealing this. I'm discussing this on facebook right now, I'm going to copy and paste this as if I wrote it.
#melaniatrump

Read what I wrote. It's my business as a human to care if another human is being oppressed. Tell me how that's none of my business. Tell me empathy isn't allowed. Go ahead.
Read what I wrote. You have issues in your own culture to tend to. Why are so many of the Asian younger generation not carrying forth the traditions that have kept you spiritually sound to this day? Pay attention to your elders, as they know who Satan is.

Read what I wrote. You have issues in your own culture to tend to. Why are so many of the Asian younger generation not carrying forth the traditions that have kept you spiritually sound to this day? Pay attention to your elders, as they know who Satan is.
Why are you lumping all young Asians in one category? I'm a young Asian who looks back and understands how Filipinos were treated in this country. Especially in Cali. I also look forwards. Most importantly in my day to day, guess I'm a social justice warrior [emoji]128580[/emoji]

Quote:
"An injustice anywhere, is a threat to justice everywhere"

If a home two houses down from you is on fire, you gon let it burn cause it ain't none of your business?

Black people know how to rebuild, because Black people built it all in the first place. White people who live with privilege fear our separation from their little project because as soon as we disconnect from this, we reconnect with our ancestors and the DIVINE. Jesus and Mohammad are used to keep us away from our ancestors, christians are told that ancestor worship is pagan, equal to devil worship. My ancestors are not devils, my ancestors do not believe in turning the other cheek. My ancestors went through hell to survive, and they want vengeance. Those of us who know, know. The time is here, and Black people all over the world are rejecting the cross, and then are opening the door to the divine. The Forces Of Nature are speaking for us, and no wall being built by Trump will stop them. Stay Woke. It is going to be a glorious win for us, chasing them right back into those caves, while painting themselves blue.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom