Colin Kaepernick Is Righter Than You Know

Will you boycott the NFL this upcoming season?

• Yes

• No

• Maybe

Results are only viewable after voting.
Is Colin Kaepernick being used to usher in a new race of black people? "We are all the same" hence race mixing and gentrification. I see more white men with black women in Lil 5 points (East Atlanta) than I do the black man.

I know Matt Stafford comes from money in Dallas most likely his girl has similar background, she can sit down. Of course she don't see nothing wrong with the country.

"They Hated Dr. King.....they hated when he marched
They hated Malcolm X.....and they hated Rosa Parks"

- Lil Boosie

They literally hate every single black person that fought for civil rights. Ali, Kareem etc too. Colin Kaepernick stands on those shoulders. He's going to be on the right side of history.....and these racist white people will double back like they loved and supported him the whole time.

Ali had to be the most hated man in America, go broke, miss the prime of his career, grind his way back up then they loved him. :smh:

IMG_0773.JPG
IMG_0776.JPG
IMG_0779.JPG
IMG_0792.JPG
Pictures from today's rally for Kaep outside the NFL Offices in NYC

exact reason I'm not watching 1 nfl game this season
maybe ever
and baseball trash anyway

As long as you're not buying NFL Sunday Ticket, NFL Game Pass, or MLB TV. Or paying for any package that includes MLB and NFL. Watch games at the bar or by other means. :nerd: I'm not telling people to bootleg the Super Bowl or World Series, but I'm just saying... :nerd:

Dope to see so many old white people there supporting.

My queen Josina Anderson. I want her bad as ****.

The shirts they were passing out was dope. I'm not paying $30 for one though. I need to see more pics so I can see the fit.

http://imwithkap.com

Hearing many people will be boycotting the NFL this year, even over heard folks at a sports bar talking about it. Wouldn't be surprised if that becomes a movement come kickoff.

i think the nfl think they slick

they probably hearing the boycott talk too

blackball kaep but make sure everyone hears about the guys still kneeling (and the tweak of adding white guys this season)

that way ppl who want to boycott will still want to watch to see jenkins, beastmode, browns 12 etc

Sage Steele Sides With Owners on Kaepernick; MAGA Twitter Co-Signs Her Statements, Hmmm I Wonder Why? (Video)
By Robert Littal August 24, 2017

sage-steele-and-hair-1.jpg

You can always tells how someone wants to be perceived by who co-signs their statements.

Sage Steele hates being black, routinely downgrades black people while asking us to praise white people, has made numerous negative statements about black players protesting and never once has made a negative statement about Donald Trump.

People are who they show you to be.

So, of course she is going to back the owners on the Colin Kaepernick situation because she is Trump supporter just like they are.

She was on the Dan Patrick Show where she pointed out that the owners can blackball or discriminate against whoever they want because it is a private business.

http://blacksportsonline.com/home/2...gns-her-statements-hmmm-i-wonder-why-video/2/

George Foreman Calls Out “Sore Losers” Colin Kaepernick, Kevin Durant and Supports Trump

Today on the Offended America Podcast, with Jacob Wohl and Hunter Avallone, 2-Time World Heavy-Weight Boxing Champion and Olympic Gold Medalist George Foreman discussed the controversy surrounding Colin Kaepernick and Kevin Durant in an exclusive interview.

He said in the interview “I love the United States” and “They [Kevin Durant and Colin Kaepernick] haven’t been brought up with people who were patriotic”.

1*fzAH_r150zZ-y8D2EVOQHQ.jpeg

George Foreman Pictured with Donald Trump
George Foreman has been a long-time supporter of President Trump, and offered words of support to his friend and ally today on the podcast.

In the interview, George Foreman added “A lot of people died so that they can have that privilege”, and said “The greatest day of my life was when I put on the colors, representing the United States”.

Back
Top Bottom