Colin Kaepernick Is Righter Than You Know

Will you boycott the NFL this upcoming season?

• Yes

• No

• Maybe

Results are only viewable after voting.
C'mon KAP, get this money and protest another way, another productive way
It’s thinking like this why we can’t progress
**** the money
It’s about principle
This is exactly why us black folks
Stay where we at
While money is good
The protest is a message
It stands for something
That saying if u don’t stand for nothing
You’ll fall for anything is true
They essentially saying stop ur message
And we will stop blackballing u
**** that
**** the Seahawks
And **** the nfl

Although I agree with Kaep and I firmly stand behind his ability and rationale for protesting, I'll play devil's advocate here.

If I began protesting any cause at my place of work (yes the National Anthem is before the game, but he's still protesting at his place of work) my employer might eventually get annoyed and it may lead to my termination.
People always wanna play devils advocate
When it comes to us black folks man
:smh: :smh:

Unfortunately, Kaep is not going to have a job if he won't commit to stop protesting (on the field). That is just the way it is in the industry he wants to continue to be a part of. He knows the commissioner and the owners are trash so he has to play along in order to play. I mean TBH you can't complain about not getting signed to play QB when you won't stop doing the thing(s) that are pissing the owners off.

They (the owners) are the gatekeepers of the league and they aren't going away any time soon
So doing something that’s his right
And legal
and Actually stands for a good message
He should stop
Why play along
Playing along is why
We keep getting played in this country
By the white folks in power

I think some of us are missing the point, Kaep can’t give up the protest. If he does, & because of it he get’s hired there’s no more collusion. Some team could hire him, just like the Seahawks were planning and the case is over. The only way for the NFL to prove there wasn’t collusion is by hiring him, & STILL allowing him to protest. Kaep has to stick to his guns, by the Seahawks cancelling/postponing his try out due to him wanting to protest the next season it only works in favor of his lawsuit against the NFL. I think he got’s them right where he wants them.

Last edited:
Johnny football getting looks while abusing drugs and women and kaep cant? If it wasnt clear before, it definitely is now.

If yall didnt peep he was blackballed before, now its evident.

The idea of him committing not to protest is :lol: :lol: he has a ton of evidence that him not being brought in has nothing to do with his actual play, but whether they want to use that evidence is a different story. Tom Savage being a backup should make his case open and shut. He was the most embarrassing QB to put on a uniform last year, yet has a job.

Although I agree with Kaep and I firmly stand behind his ability and rationale for protesting, I'll play devil's advocate here.

If I began protesting any cause at my place of work (yes the National Anthem is before the game, but he's still protesting at his place of work) my employer might eventually get annoyed and it may lead to my termination.
Do they get annoyed by players praying? Or players bringing attention to cancer? If your boss or whatever is annoyed by a peaceful protest he's a piece of ****.

Yep! No team can say that they didn't sign him because of football reasons any time RGIII just got signed for a year.

And notice these obscure black QBs getting signed :lol: as if that’s supposed to mean anything and not make these exes any less bigoted. Josh Johnson, Joe Webb, and now Stephen Morris. I’m waiting on Pat White and Chris Leak’s comebacks now.

his refusal to stop protesting has to be because of the collusion case

remember the year after he was kneeling he let it be known to all teams that he was done with kneeling and would stand for the anthem if signed

And notice these obscure black QBs getting signed :lol: as if that’s supposed to mean anything and not make these exes any less bigoted. Josh Johnson, Joe Webb, and now Stephen Morris. I’m waiting on Pat White and Chris Leak’s comebacks now.

"Look at my black QB, I'm not racist!"

I know the headlines are misleading and leave out certain information for shock value. I didn't read the entire story yet.

Back
Top Bottom