Colin Kaepernick Is Righter Than You Know

Will you boycott the NFL this upcoming season?

• Yes

• No

• Maybe

Results are only viewable after voting.
That’s all you can come up with? Un racial comments completely taken out of context? Lol bro try again. This all stacks up as proof you have ZERO counter point to make to the point you’re attempting to deviate to personal means. You out here looking sad boy

:lol: Aye you brought up all this "you cares and who don't" ****.

Ain't nothing outta context. You been funny style in the past. I'm surprised that you came back to NT with new mindset, hopefully you stay consistent.

:lol: Aye you brought up all this "you cares and who don't" ****.

Ain't nothing outta context. You been funny style in the past. I'm surprised that you came back to NT with new mindset, hopefully you stay consistent.
Brought what up again? All say it AGAIN, if you don’t care enough to not watch the NFL just say it. Say the things they’ve done aren’t bad enough for you to quit supporting them. That’s all. I NEVER said if you watch the NFL you are saluting the white man. Matter of fact someone asked that and I said NO. There are things people just don’t care for. If the NFL’s antics are one of them FINE. Just don’t sit here and claim you’re this and that against them and then say you’re tuning in every Sunday. Doesn’t make sense. I got one, I have an IPhone. I know of the cheap labor they use to make them overseas but I don’t care enough to stop buying iPhones. Easy. I won’t sit here and bash Apple and then say I’m grabbing the iPhone whatever in October.

There isn’t an option of staying in the tunnel in the nba is all I can think of. Not sure about the fine situation in the nba either.

What I want to know is why is it forced in the NBA to stand and the NFL can't force it? I don't think the NBA should be able to force it and I know they changed it when money was creating problems for them in the early 90s but why can one force it and one can't.

How much does this rule differ from the NBA's?

NBA had a huge image problem back in the early 2000s (to white people). I easily recall it being referred to as “thug ball” on various forums. Thats when they implemented the dress code and all types of measures to draw suspect white fans back in.

Dudes get a badge and think they’re big ****. His partner knew he was wrong too. Should both be in jail for assault and get their asses beat everyday while locked up.

NBA had a huge image problem back in the early 2000s (to white people). I easily recall it being referred to as “thug ball” on various forums. Thats when they implemented the dress code and all types of measures to draw suspect white fans back in.

Not an issue cause a lot of dudes in here had to have given b-ball up when they found out about their anthem policy and that dress code bull****.

this dude really said you can't fight racism through voting? doggie have you seen the supreme court? some of you guys gotta know when to just shut the **** up man

voting for president isn't just about the president, and the fact i have to explain that to adults is some truly wild ****.
Also said both sides are the same. It’s when all credibility was lost

At What Point Do You Put The Phone Down & Stan’s Up For What You Know Is Right? I Can’t See Myself Just Standing By Watching My Mans Get Violated, Not Trying To Give The Internet Tough Impression But I’m Going Out Like Cain’s Cousin Before I’m Just Watching This ****

this dude really said you can't fight racism through voting? doggie have you seen the supreme court? some of you guys gotta know when to just shut the **** up man

voting for president isn't just about the president, and the fact i have to explain that to adults is some truly wild ****.

Not telling dude to shut the **** up, but presidents can put judges in position for lifetime appointments. And voting for local leadership can give you a “voice” in dc.
That police video is disgusting. Power trip if I’ve ever seen one.

This is basically today’s NFL...
4A84D1FB-97A8-4CEA-A589-47F7E2C89281.jpeg

The NBA's anthem policy was agreed upon by the NBA and the NBAPA, so the players had a say in it.

The NBA is also very vocal in supporting its players and staff in voicing their social/political opinions.

The NBA having that rule ain't really a issue cuz they back their players more. The superstars in the NBA are all black who speak up about these issues. Look at the NFL and most of their known faces are white QB's and JJ Watt and Aaron Rodgers is the only one from that group I've heard give any type of support.

and here it is 2018 and the court system is still racist as ****. They not letting you_'s change anything through voting. That makes people feel good and feel like "they've done their part!!" but that's it.

When in history has voting or talking stopped racism or any type of oppression?

Civil Rights Activists Rally Outside of NFL Headquarters in New York
8ea4d73658174e3098e79af2a9e1e988-8ea4d73658174e3098e79af2a9e1e988-0.jpg

New York Councilman Jumaane D. Williams (second from right) and Kirsten John Foy (second from left) hold a Colin Kaepernick jersey at Friday’s protest.RALPH RUSSO/ASSOCIATED PRESS

https://www.bostonglobe.com/sports/...rs-new-york/3dXJtzRYI5XTTRwZMMtmnO/story.html

NEW YORK — Civil rights activists protested outside NFL headquarters Friday, calling on team owners to overturn their new national anthem policy and urging a boycott of the league and its sponsors.

About 50 people gathered at the midtown Manhattan office building for a rally organized by National Action Network, a civil rights nonprofit.

Kirsten John Foy, the group’s northeast regional director, was the first of 10 speakers who took turns during the 40-minute demonstration to criticize NFL team owners and President Trump.

‘‘Our demand is that the NFL reverse that immoral and unconstitutional decision,’’ Foy said.

NFL owners voted Wednesday to require players to stand for the national anthem or stay in the locker room. Teams will be fined if players don’t stand. Some players have been kneeling during the playing of ‘‘The Star-Spangled Banner’’ before games the last two seasons to protest police brutality and racial inequality.

Former San Francisco 49ers quarterback Colin Kaepernick started the protest in 2016. He did not play last season after being unsigned as a free agent. He is suing the NFL and team owners for colluding to keep him out of the league.

National Action Network spokesman Alex Butcher-Nesbitt said the group planned to hold similar demonstrations around the country, including Detroit and Los Angeles.

The Rev. Charles Williams II, president of the Michigan chapter of the National Action Network, said if Detroit Lions owner Martha Ford and the team adhere to the anthem policy, ‘‘then they are doing nothing more than . . . standing with racism.’’

In New York, Foy was joined by progressive talk radio host Mark Thompson, who wore a long shirt with a depiction of Kaepernick in his 49ers uniform taking a knee, and city councilman Jumaane Williams, who brought a Kaepernick No. 7 jersey to display after he spoke and wore a shirt with the slogan #IMWITHKAP across the front.

‘‘I’m proud because I’m going to be on the right side of history,’’ Williams said. ‘‘I’m going to be standing and kneeling with Colin Kaepernick.’’

Several speakers said supporters of Kaepernick and the protesting players should stop watching NFL games and no longer patronize companies that sponsor the league.

‘‘You can’t inundate us with tens of millions of dollars in commercial ads and then strip the people that generate your money and your profits of their first amendment rights,’’ Foy said. ‘‘And if they choose to protest, they’ve got to stay in the locker room. So the locker room is the new slave shanty.’’

Last edited:
and here it is 2018 and the court system is still racist as ****. Th

Who appoints the judges?

They don't appear out of thin air. In fact, there are quite a few states where judges are elected to the bench.

Actually bother to learn/acknowledge how the political system works (and how it is taken advantage of) if you're going to reply.

When in history has voting or talking stopped racism or any type of oppression?

Are you drinking out of "blacks only" water fountains today?

Are you getting you meal orders from a "Blacks only" counter?

And what's your solution anyway?

Who appoints the judges?

They don't appear out of thin air. In fact, there are quite a few states where judges are elected to the bench.

Actually bother to learn/acknowledge how the political system works (and how it is taken advantage of) if you're going to reply.

Are you drinking out of "blacks only" water fountains today?

Are you getting you meal orders from a "Blacks only" counter?

And what's your solution anyway?
So you glad you can drink water that white people drink?

What the **** does that have to do with the racism that's still going on today? Y'all just going in circles not going anywhere. All y'all basically saying is we hope a system that wasn't made for us, that has shown us over and over and over that they won't accept us will accept us one day.

Back
Top Bottom