Colin Kaepernick Is Righter Than You Know

Will you boycott the NFL this upcoming season?

• Yes

• No

• Maybe

Results are only viewable after voting.
[thread="652983"]Yea that'll show them :rofl: [/thread]

200.gif

That Air Academy credit union is getting blasted on their FB page. This is going to blow up in their faces. 

You guy's are violent
laugh.gif

Listen, taking all your money out of a credit union that is WAY more beneficial to a black customer than a regular or local bank. What does that do? Where do you take your money then? Who do you get your loan from? Some massive and soulless bank that pays Serena Williams to hit a tennis ball then take a picture to cash her checks?

It's a federal/military serving credit union. Whether they needed to or not how could anybody be surprised they cut him off, thats being naive

Last edited:

You guy's are violent
laugh.gif

Listen, taking all your money out of a credit union that is WAY more beneficial to a black customer than a regular or local bank. What does that do? Where do you take your money then? Who do you get your loan from? Some massive and soulless bank that pays Serena Williams to hit a tennis ball then take a picture to cash her checks?

It's a federal/military serving credit union. Whether they needed to or not how could anybody be surprised they cut him off, thats being naive
Why are you even here? You have nothing significant to contribute to the convo

You guy's are violent :lol:

I offer a difference of interpretation, that could easily be perceived as playing devil's advocate, for the sake of conversation and trying to get some of you guys to not use blanket group think mentality as a means to articulate what would otherwise be valid concerns over the treatment of black folks in this nation

Last edited:

I offer a difference of interpretation, that could easily be perceived as playing devil's advocate, for the sake of conversation and trying to get some of you guys to not use blanket group think mentality as a means to articulate what would otherwise be valid concerns over the treatment of black folks in this nation

awyea awyea
Are you issuing that marginalized groups of people need to be more respectable in their search for solutions to hundreds of years of injustice both pernicious and overt?

That's crazy they really dropped dude for that.

I'm really having trouble understanding how some of these people don't get the message. It's mind boggling. I mean...I get white privilege allows you to be ignorant on things that don't concern you, but come on now.

@awyea
Are you issuing that marginalized groups of people need to be more respectable in their search for solutions to hundreds of years of injustice both pernicious and overt?
I think the word you're looking for is "insinuating" and not a chance or else I would have used the word "respectable".

I do think, though, that down talking and chasing out anyone who doesn't subscribe to group thought creates a close minded mob like mental state

Last edited:
I understand awyea awyea points, but imo, I think you are underestimating the policing issue thing. I don't have problems with cops in my area and they helped me arrest the person that broke into my home, but it's too evident with the YouTube clips and stories out there that police have been killing black folks over minor things like a broken taillight or find themselves beaten up in a cell, while a murderer like Dylan Hunt are unscathed. Yeah I'm against crime, but does it mean people should be shot to death for something other than rape or murder? I thought we were a country that asks questions first, not shoot first.

You eat the food, not the wrapper.

You seem like you're here to stir up trouble under the guise of the "educated" guy who knows what everybody else should do. No matter how it's articulated ****** still out here getting shot in their backs over white supremacy.

Go play devil's advocate on Stormfront, try to help them see the light.

the only question that needs to be asked is if the flag is representative of treating all people equally

I wonder how many people really believe this :lol:

Last star got added in 1960, Jim Crow was active until at least 1965 at the earliest.

You do the math.

Last edited:
the only question that needs to be asked is if the flag is representative of treating all people equally
Symbiocally, it supposed to have that meaning
But some people in our country don't follow that meaning even as they praise the flag

I don't understand how most Black people don't understand why the average white person can't care less about the situation Black people and other minority groups are in in this country.

Even if a white person isn't racist per se there are only so many resources to go around.

No underclass or low caste group in the history of human civilization has been "granted" real equality without violence or pooling resources well enough to be self sufficient.

I understand @awyea points, but imo, I think you are underestimating the policing issue thing. I don't have problems with cops in my area and they helped me arrest the person that broke into my home, but it's too evident with the YouTube clips and stories out there that police have been killing black folks over minor things like a broken taillight or find themselves beaten up in a cell, while a murderer like Dylan Hunt are unscathed. Yeah I'm against crime, but does it mean people should be shot to death for something other than rape or murder? I thought we were a country that asks questions first, not shoot first.
This is the best reply I've read so far.

The goal I think we should have for the deep spectrum we call the black community is how can we prevent senseless death and poverty from continuing to ravage our struggling constituents. Education and training is the answer. Also we cannot allow for one demographic of our community to control the conversation either

Cops HAVE GOT TO change their culture, we need more black people involved in law enforcement. We need to destroy the stigma of being a black cop also. These officers who are killing blacks for petty crimes clearly have a fear and animosity that is unacceptable. And officers within law enforcement have to start reigning these dudes and precincts in, they know who they are. As a country as a whole we have to stop the "us VS them" mentality that is distorting how people in this country live 

Last edited:
it already started yesterday b.

dude from the broncos was kneeling during the anthem.

is it true the whole seahawks team is going to kneel ?

there are many questions this whole thing brings about...but what the flag 'represents' is probably dependent on whom you ask; i think most would say that it does represent that ideal, however short this country has come up short...

Back
Top Bottom