Colin Kaepernick Is Righter Than You Know

Will you boycott the NFL this upcoming season?

• Yes

• No

• Maybe

Results are only viewable after voting.

I mean, you're literate right? You know how to read? I said, not everyone that perished during 9/11 were good/upstanding people. If you truly think the odds of all the 1,000+ who perished had never done any wrongdoings in life, you and others are mistaken.

doesn't mean they had to have a plane fly into their workplace and die a flaming death though :lol:

& yeah...

All four — Arian Foster, Jelani Jenkins, Michael Thomas and Kenny Stills — held a hand over their hearts as the national anthem played.

http://www.nbcmiami.com/news/local/...s-Kneel-During-National-Anthem-393042511.html

i thought they were disrespecting da flag though...

:lol:

catching all that flak & they just hedged just like da Seahawks.
And the goal post move again. Now it is onto a strawman

oh really?

last time i checked i said.

Entire Seahawks team will interlock their arms and stand up during the National Anthem:

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap30...eahawks-to-stand-interlock-arms-during-anthem

told ya...they dont want that 9/11 backlash... even da implied perception of disrespectfulness to da flag on da 15th anniversary of da attacks would've been tasteless.

goal post is pretty much cemented..now what? :nerd:

So your proof is a previous post of yours

uhh, duh..thats how this game works...u failed at ur narrative and now u posting gifs...good job [emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]133674693112[/emoji]

1. Who assumed they were all upstanding or good people?

2. Why does this even matter?

3. How would this impact that way we grieve collectively as a nation?

4. What level of individual evil or immorality would justify or warrant death?

Idiotic and inappropriate through and through.

Just like how they've grieved for the thousands of innocent Black people who've been lynch in the states, too?

Do we really believe all those black people that got lynched were good upstanding people?

your logic not mine

got em

You sound stupid as ******* hell.

Talking about because you built a straw man in the past, that means you have adequate proof to declare yourself the winner of an argument. So what, I'm suppose to use logical fallacies to argue against your logical fallacies, because that's how the game works :smh: :lol:

Why would I need to do that? Reality is on my side

Like how many times do you need to embarrass yourself today before you shut up

Last edited:
go home and be family man rusty, u done for today. :lol:

i pitched my tent way early about no one disrespecting da flag on 9/11...we still waitin for that. :nerd:

Last edited:
Do we really believe all those black people that got lynched were good upstanding people?

your logic not mine

Yes i believe tbe black folks who were lynched were good people

Like emmett till

Or those 4 girls that got bombed will attened church

Or james byrd who was dragged behind a car in the late 90's

Also the good people the black settlement in oklahoma who had their whole city bombed

Also trayvon martin who was like any other teen in america

Also eric garner who wasnt commiting a crime

Also mr castille who was a licensed gun holder

Also martin luther king who said more than i have a dream..... an american sniper killed him btw

Just like american intelligence agency let the 9/11 into the country.... the same intelligence agency broke up the black panther movement, let crack flow through black communities and let the KKK roam and still operate today

your logic not mine

Like emmett till

Also the good people the black settlement in oklahoma who had their whole city bombed

Also martin luther king who said more than i have a dream..... an american sniper killed him btw

Just like american intelligence agency let the 9/11 into the country.... the same intelligence agency broke up the black panther movement, let crack flow through black communities and let the KKK roam and still operate today

I think dude's post went over your head famb

your logic not mine

Like emmett till

florida.gif

You have over 11,000 posts in 3 years... You must be a recluse/hermit. Some if this Florida sunlight might bring you out of darkness.
laugh.gif
Damn NBA threads got me posting so much 
mean.gif
 Anyways, people can now access the internet outside of their homes. Crazy I know.

your logic not mine

Like emmett till

To be honest it is a bad post that I shouldn't have made.

It's like productive discussion is being made....then it all gets LOST :smh:.

White people have successfully deflected and discredited Kaep's message. Both strategically and unwittingly. Just blinded by hate.

And I wish Kaep and others don't make his "stand" seem soley about police brutality. He's more so speaking about social injustices, and years of institutional racism against people of color.

THIS. HAS. NOTHING. TO. DO. WITH. THE. MILITARY & 9/11.

Damn, Kate Upton exposed herself? I love it :lol: keep it coming.

All the closet racists come out during times like these. Hopefully more celebrities speak on it. Let's me know who not to F with.

White people have successfully deflected and discredited Kaep's message. Both strategically and unwittingly. Just blinded by hate.

And I wish Kaep and others don't make his "stand" seem soley about police brutality. He's more so speaking about social injustices, and years of institutional racism against people of color.

!!!!!!!

Duhhhh bro, we're only speaking about 9/11 because today is the opening day of the NFL season and a big hubbub was made about what would happen during pregame events.

I understand Kaepernick wholeheartedly, today was specifically about the potential REACTION of opening day on 9/11... Smh

After today, the discussion will return to its original context. Dudes always jumping the gun on here and never piecing together everyone's take on certain things, in chronological order.

Back
Top Bottom