Colin Kaepernick Is Righter Than You Know

Will you boycott the NFL this upcoming season?

• Yes

• No

• Maybe

Results are only viewable after voting.
Skip a real one.

And I had no idea there was pay4patriotism going on in the NFL but it makes perfect damn sense.

Good ol American propaganda.

Joel Klatt tapped danced around that as much as he could :lol:

"But my dad was in the military and I respect the unity of the Seahawks"

Shannon sharpe needs to be on Mt Rushmore. Get all these idiots on this show and let Shannon cook. And Max kellerman is a real one too. I'd gladly trade him for Cam Newton and a future 1st round pick in 2020

Crazy, I didn't know the NFL got paid to have players out there for the anthem to look patriotic. That actually made me laugh, what a joke.

I really hate Molly on that show. She sounds dumb all the time. She's weak, send her off.

NFL BEEN taking checks from the military for faux "patriotism".

Whole league is full of **** as are the execs and most of the owners.

Shout to my guys York and Ross though.

Tortorella. Dude is a clown.
He's a certified *** hat. When he made that comment; I wanted to smack the taste out of his mouth.
I've talked to a few players that have played for him and none had good things to say. None could stand him. 

Paid patriotism? Wow. That's news to me. So these public organizations that are funded by tax payers, go and give ~$12M to the NFL owners... to essentially recruit Americans to ruin their lives, come home with PTSD and commit suicide at an absurd rate. 

Last edited:
Who's the baseball coach (??) that told players that if they were going to protest they would have to stay inside the clubhouse before they're "not going to disrespect the flag nor the game"? Dude basically sounded like a slave owner during that interview. 2016 has people throwing themselves on the Summer Jam screen, making it easy

the NFL "paid patriotism" might highlight more than anything else how obvious the hypocrisy of this whole thing has been.

Last edited:
We can't give Wayne this pass of ignorance for the simple fact he's rapped about this **** before, he knows what's going on. Wavez I understand u a fan of son and wanna protect your own but he straight tap dancing for his pockets. There was a time, I know it's hard to believe, Wayne's music had substance and he was a good rapper. He blows up, starts hanging with white people, they become the majority of his fan base, starts skate boarding and getting endorsements and he forgets everything that happened before. He's not the first ***** to do some **** like that, he's a sellout basically. Selling his soul for that check. I hope one of those rich gang flunkies blow up so he really shelves that trash album.

It's absurd to me when you see Americans from ethnic groups that have been historically discriminated against (Southern European, Jewish especially, Irish, etc.) be hardcore conservatives that'll be the first to say something racist and be insensitive to the struggles of blacks.

Last edited:
Woooow at this "paid patriotism" thing.

View media item 2167307

This is exposing so much about these people.

michael-jordan-laugh.gif

Shout to Kaep again for getting this started.

View media item 2167308

the problem is there is no repercussion to being racist either overt or covert

these white people denigrating kaep will suffer no consequences for their statements

the problem is there is no repercussion to being racist either overt or covert
...and there probably never really will be.

that's why I honestly prefer open discrimination...****, if you don't want me in your restaurant, at your hotel, with your social group, in your country, PLEASE just come the **** out with it.

put a sign up, make a commercial, construct a jimcrow on your front lawn to scare me away, let me know.

I can be black somewhere else...we'll both be happier. 
Been hoping for a while now that these players would stop going to these racist schools that's exploiting them , but the young boys can't see that yet

Last edited:
It's still also crazy to me that video evidence surfacing of black people getting executed would polarize us more instead of uniting us to resolve a problem.

I always thought social media and the Internet would enlighten people, especially younger ones, with how accessible knowledge is, but it's done the opposite for so many. Hopefully we're just in a stage of having to take 2 steps back to make more steps forward.

Last edited:
...and there probably never really will be.

that's why I honestly prefer open discrimination...****, if you don't want me in your restaurant, at your hotel, with your social group, in your country, PLEASE just come the **** out with it.

put a sign up, make a commercial, construct a jimcrow on your front lawn to scare me away, let me know.

I can be black somewhere else...we'll both be happier. 

I will say, I do appreciate an honest racist. It annoys me when I see folks say "thug" in a sneaky way. Just say the N word :lol: I'd respect you more. I love when I see confederate flags and blue lives matter stuff.

There's a guy at my job who wears an iron cross ring. I know where he stands.

Notice that there was a notable dip in the NFL's TV ratings over the opening weekend. Surely it is no coincidence that #boycottNFL was trending on Twitter. It's their own fault for bending over backwards to ingratiate themselves with conservatives.

Back
Top Bottom