Colin Kaepernick Is Righter Than You Know

Will you boycott the NFL this upcoming season?

• Yes

• No

• Maybe

Results are only viewable after voting.
We can't give Wayne this pass of ignorance for the simple fact he's rapped about this **** before, he knows what's going on. Wavez I understand u a fan of son and wanna protect your own but he straight tap dancing for his pockets. There was a time, I know it's hard to believe, Wayne's music had substance and he was a good rapper. He blows up, starts hanging with white people, they become the majority of his fan base, starts skate boarding and getting endorsements and he forgets everything that happened before. He's not the first ***** to do some **** like that, he's a sellout basically. Selling his soul for that check. I hope one of those rich gang flunkies blow up so he really shelves that trash album.

Let Wayne go bruh. He's washed. Dead to me. I grew up in that cash money era too but **** this ***** really **** 97% of celebrities

We can't give Wayne this pass of ignorance for the simple fact he's rapped about this **** before, he knows what's going on. Wavez I understand u a fan of son and wanna protect your own but he straight tap dancing for his pockets. There was a time, I know it's hard to believe, Wayne's music had substance and he was a good rapper. He blows up, starts hanging with white people, they become the majority of his fan base, starts skate boarding and getting endorsements and he forgets everything that happened before. He's not the first ***** to do some **** like that, he's a sellout basically. Selling his soul for that check. I hope one of those rich gang flunkies blow up so he really shelves that trash album.

He said so much dumb **** on there.

"I haven't been following the black lives wave"

"White people come to my concerts so I thought racism was over"

:lol: Forreal dude. Wayne is one of the those dudes that's as smart as his music sounds. If ain't about weed, p****, money, sports. He can't speak on it.

How do you respond to someone that says more whites are killed by the cops than blacks? For one there is a much greater population of white than black so it's disproportionate. And at the end of the day Kap is protesting police brutality so if the protest is successful it will affect 'all lives '. Had this discussion with a white guy yesterday and had to move on because I was starting to get heated :smh:. He was going to the usual bag of tricks about how Kap is rich, wouldn't be doing this if he played baseball etc

i dont care if a racist is overt or covert

i dont care if they are up front about it or not

they get no respect or appreciation from me

He said so much dumb **** on there.

"I haven't been following the black lives wave"

"White people come to my concerts so I thought racism was over"

:lol: Forreal dude. Wayne is one of the those dudes that's as smart as his music sounds. If ain't about weed, p****, money, sports. He can't speak on it.

He spoke on it pretty well 10 years ago. This ***** saw first hand what happened with Katrina.

He just sold out.

I couldn't watch that Lil Wayne interview because I knew it would irritate me. All that music he made about police harassing people in the NOLA + that song about Georgia Bush after Katrina hit the area & you come on the show acting like somebody hit you with the Men In Black memory eraser thingamajig? Maybe he can get his ish together when he puts down the double cup. 

On another note, 

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry...8cb14093fb93?section=&section=us_black-voices

I've talked to a few players that have played for him and none had good things to say. None could stand him. 

Paid patriotism? Wow. That's news to me. So these public organizations that are funded by tax payers, go and give ~$12M to the NFL owners... to essentially recruit Americans to ruin their lives, come home with PTSD and commit suicide at an absurd rate. 
Can't really agree enough with this right here. And Wayne is a complete idiot if he really believes that.

It's absurd to me when you see Americans from ethnic groups that have been historically discriminated against (Southern European, Jewish especially, Irish, etc.) be hardcore conservatives that'll be the first to say something racist and be insensitive to the struggles of blacks.

Got their white pass and never looked back

How do you respond to someone that says more whites are killed by the cops than blacks? For one there is a much greater population of white than black so it's disproportionate. And at the end of the day Kap is protesting police brutality so if the protest is successful it will affect 'all lives '. Had this discussion with a white guy yesterday and had to move on because I was starting to get heated :smh:. He was going to the usual bag of tricks about how Kap is rich, wouldn't be doing this if he played baseball etc

What point did he try to make with bringing up baseball, a sport whose black population has continued to nosedive for years, and a sport that has treated it's players of Spanish descent during scouting processes as trading cards instead of actual humans? Man please :lol:

It's absurd to me when you see Americans from ethnic groups that have been historically discriminated against (Southern European, Jewish especially, Irish, etc.) be hardcore conservatives that'll be the first to say something racist and be insensitive to the struggles of blacks.

Got their white pass and never looked back

I was somewhat aware, but "white folks" and their lack of knowledge in their history amazes me.

Plutocracy: Divide et Impera (Divide and Rule)

http://www.filmsforaction.org/watch/plutocracy/

such a great doc on this subject.

Never thought Wayne was worth **** period let alone lyrically.

No need to use his own words against him. Son was probably just saying that **** just to say it.

These celebs be ****ing for a check

Doesn't help that Birdman cut him off

Y'all do have a point with Wayne :smh:

:smh: look at your boy. He KNOWS better. That's what makes it worse. If Wayne was totally clueless....it's one thing. But to sellout, it's another :smh:

There's an article from Huffington Post about Wayne pointing out racism.

***** said OKC was racist a few years ago, cuz they wouldn't let him in at the floor seats :lol:.

http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/us_57d96a17e4b047401d046a74

:lol: birdman holding them checks hostage and he terrified to lose Samsung so he went and put on his best dancing shoes

Ehhh Wayne comment wasn't THAT bad :lol: not like shaq or Ray Lewis

It's absolutely terrible because it gives bigots and racists a way out of their bigotry and racism.

It essentially adds to the list

1. Black on black crime
2. We have a black president
3. BLM is a terrorist group out to kill cops
4. Black people should just comply

And now

5. One of the greatest rappers said racism doesn't exist, so it must be true.

this

Wayne barely even there mentally so him ****ing it up ain't surprising.

and this.

what an odd world we live in. few hundred years removed from slavery, and decades removed from civil rights, now we are fighting racism deniers and skeptics. and i'm not talking about wayne, cuz honestly....i don't even know how to make sense of that.

...surprised the man isn't dead yet.

Megan's a real one. She has more awareness than Scam and Drug Clown Wayne put together. Bunch of shucking and jiving imbeciles

Csb_g_8WAAQIavW.jpg

https://thinkprogress.org/senator-s...-with-kaepernicks-anthem-protest-3fc3e549ab3f

Back
Top Bottom