Collection Prices Will Start To get Brutal!

Well, there are going to be some good packs coming out soon, look at pickyourshoes and uptempoair, they have the 17/6 pack on here for 450.00!!!!!! If you lookat the 21/2 pack they are only 289.00, its almost a 200.00 dollar difference, now i know they 21/2 isnt in high demand but i didnt think the prices would go upthis much, they are going to be some really good packs coming out and if you dont get them in the store for retail, i hope you're ready to pay 500.00 oreven more for some of these because if 17/6 going for this much right now, what do you think people will resell them for on ebay? Wait until december, the11/12 pack is going to go for something ridiculous if we cant get them at retail locations, 4 and 19 pack will be expensive, I just hope the price of the 17/6is brutal because of the carmines, but we'll see what happens.... hope everybody get there packs for a resonable amount of money.

It is going to be interesting to see what the 11/12 goes for...

Hopefully people will sleep on the 18/5 pack so I can cop easy and cheap.

your damn right.. 10/13 sold for 425 the first week or so....17/6 pack will definitely go for more once they are all SOLD OUT at the stores... CHACHINGGGGG
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Thats just stupid paying 450 for a pack. Especially since the VI's are not how they are supposed to be.

Originally Posted by El Bro

Thats just stupid paying 450 for a pack. Especially since the VI's are not how they are supposed to be.

Yeah, after seeing those pictures of them, I decided to pass on them. I can see them next year going for $500+ also though.

just wait till eastbay gets a restock like they did today lol

even tho i didnt get my size nothing a force field and a gel cup cant handle

well, i know i will only pay retail for mine. i'm not going to pay $400+ for these packs. i'd rather live without them for that price.

I dont know how much the xvii/vi pack will go for. The XVII was not very popular when it came out, especially in this colorway. This one might very well be aNIKETALK hyped shoe. I dont think it will go for over $400. The XI/XII is a different story....

I'm actually gonna go inline at 1am for this pack. If for some reason I don't get a pack my size I might be one of the suckers to pay the $400 plusprice. SMH...

i have a 12 14/9 for retail pm me - the only one with potential to go high is the 3/20 and the 6/17

well if you think about it 450 isnt bad considering your getting 2 shoes, especially when one of those shoes is an air jordan 6, i think 450 is reasonable, butcompared to retail, its way to much.

Why the packs or some other OG Jordan I/II/III/VI/XI got such high in prices ???
Maybe you forgot but today's rate of Euro against dollar is 1,55$ for 1Euro
Which means that when European buy a pack for 500$ its in fact almost the retail price in store,
Beleive me if Dollar get back to its normal value around 1,10$ for 1 Euro, you wont sell your pack 500$ anymore and thats for sure !!!!

just calm down. PYS always overprices shoes. and it's only $450 because you're getting them early.

the only pack that i can see people making alot of money off of are the 11/12s..

Im guessing the 7/16 pack isnt very wanted cause i havent heard anybody talk about them in a long while.

pickyourshoes and uptempoair- what I think of these stores prices on some of their sneaks can't be said on niketalk.

Originally Posted by VAHustler

pickyourshoes and uptempoair- what I think of these stores prices on some of their sneaks can't be said on niketalk.

Be careful, VA! Some of these cats will come down on you for having an opinion that is not equal to theirs.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom