Collection Video iLLW1LLiam- It's been a while

Been on a hiatus from NT for about two years. Member on here for over 10 years. I was formally HeyImWill11, then HeyImWill11ataoldotcom (
laugh.gif
), then ThatBayBoy11. I think I've done two shoe collection posts in that time. I can't remember the last time I posted, I've been active on Twitter. A friend of mine and I started a channel. We made this video of some of my shoes. We lost some footage, some shoes are missing. After the Concords released in December 2011, I've decided I am done with shoes. I'm 25 now, I just don't love it anymore. I have stories on how I got just about every Nike/Jordan shoe I own. I have 3 pairs of my favorite three shoes, plus more. It was fun while it lasted.
Leave a comment, Like the video. Any questions about anything feel free to post/message me/tweet.

iLL W1LL sighting on NT???!?!? 
eek.gif

Nice collection fam. After that whole Concord mess, I just want those Chi X's in a few days and I'm over this too. Just dont think it's for me anymore

ill video & collection..

Great variety of Jordans & Nikes ..

That Wings Poster is too dope !

P.S - The chipmunk voice threw me off during the last part of the video..
laugh.gif

Word. I'm in the same boat as you. I remember when you used to post in the WDYWT thread hardbody. Like you, I've grown up since and don't love shoes as much as I used to.

But dope collection my dude
pimp.gif

Thanks guys.

iHust1e Yea man I kind of want those too, I'd trade my Bordeaux 7's for a pair...

Fat Boy 915 Yea I was at the outlet looking for white pearl foams (around when I heard they had some) I asked if they had any foams at all and they only had those in the back. $90 and my size.

Back
Top Bottom