COLLECTION VINTAGE NIKE (UPDATED 15/08)

My comments will be in italics
Originally Posted by kapepper

289784_64cf94070d_l.jpg

[color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]Does the box read "Air Force 180[/color] [color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]Low[/color][color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]"? Can't really tell but pretty crazy that that is actually considered a low
eek.gif
[/color]

289785_8f2108bb7e_l.jpg

Air Structure 4? I can't quite make out that last digit on the box...

231124_391bf4e900_l.jpg

[color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]Never knew that the smaller-sized AM93s have what looks like a modified AM93 midsole with an AM87 (or AM90) air unit. But at least I now know the colorway of those particular AM93s.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]Also odd that the tongue has "Nike Air" and not "AIR MAX"[/color]

Just beautiful! The heyday of nike basketball and then some. I'm glad I didn't have to see another Jordan collection post.

Very nice collection. Brings back alot of memories for me. I remember wanting, but never getting most of those growing up.

que bien Karl..
wink.gif

good job reppin' Belgium!!!
tongue.gif

@ briannnnn: its structure II, way better than the first release imo

Amazing collection Kapepper!

Briannnnnnn I think they refer that 180 as a low because of the David Robinson High version that came out a year prior to the Barkley 180.

Kapepper - your vintage collection is unbelieveable. Lots of gems in your collection. Thanks for sharing...
pimp.gif

Lovely stuff kapepper... I have tons of appreciation for those vintage runners: The very reason i got in the game. I stumbled on some vintage spikes recently(89ish i think) in a local running shoe store recently. I'm gonna have to call bak and pick em up i think.
Anyway.... Great contribution to NT

Originally Posted by kapepper

Hi NT

Finally took some time of posting most of the collection, missed a some, but will post them later on...
hope you enjoy some vintage nike, because if not, you aint gonna find recent nike in this collection post...only and only vintage..

greetings to all members of team vintage heat!
keep vintage nike alive on NT
wink.gif

147853_592d0be9bb_l.jpg
i had those while back when i was a kid ...nice to see them again =]

great collection, u just shut this place down with your post and there all fresh pair...u dont see many of those in that 'Condition!!
pimp.gif
glasses.gif

awesome stuff man loved it!!! thanks for taking the htime to show us all and great pictures!

Wow, kapepper! [color= rgb(204, 255, 0)]Vintage[/color] is right! A handful of those I had forgotten about and brought backsome great memories. Not only an impressive collection, but very nice work on taking all of the pictures. That many set ups -- and determining what angles arebest to shoot -- take forever.

Much respect. Thanks for sharing. I enjoyed the trip back in time!

Yo Karl, you already know!! Crazy stuff
smokin.gif

If you still have that pair, I still want it. gmail me.

Expect a post for me in a month.

This collection is nice! Glad you showed it off....I'm tired of seeing Jordan and SB collections.

This collection is nice! Glad you showed it off....I'm tired of seeing Jordan and SB collections.

Back
Top Bottom