College Accepted Students Who had bad grades help me out lol (FAMU)

Originally Posted by crazykicks4306

lol well, no

indifferent.gif

ok where did all of you get accepted to/ attend now im sure half of you got that Good Enough Degree, and wont amount to half of what your expected so chillout.

ok where did all of you get accepted to/ attend now im sure half of you got that Good Enough Degree, and wont amount to half of what your expected so chill out.

I now attend CSUF, and yeah I did have times where I F'd up. But not THAT bad.

i messed up my first year, a year that i could actually never apply to my college career. so basically wasted time

I got into FAMU, failed a math class senior year b/c i was skipping all the time and had to graduate out of summer school with a flat 2.0.

Nothing happened, except i missed TOPS b/c i was in summer school. you should be straight. i didn't have to take any of the CLAST tests or anything, but idid pretty good on the SAT though so I didn't have to take any of the lower level classes.

lol damn! i jus finished my verification form, do u know how long that takes before i get my award letter?? and my efc was 00000

lol damn! i jus finished my verification form, do u know how long that takes before i get my award letter?? and my efc was 00000
Whats @$%%+% up about this is that you're about to get tons of financial aid and grants while other people who have legit GPA's aren'tgetting %$+%.
smh.gif
smh.gif

And how did you get anything below a 2.0 at a JC?
sick.gif

can a transfer school deny government aid if your gpa is low? or do they only deny if your gpa is low with their school?

Sounds silly, but what's your race? I assume FAMU is diverse anyway, but if you're a minority they might keep you just cause. Sad, but true.

Originally Posted by 651akathePaul

Sounds silly, but what's your race? I assume FAMU is diverse anyway, but if you're a minority they might keep you just cause. Sad, but true.
smh.gif
, i've been black for 23 years and have never gotten anyextra benefits because of it.

Are you sure there weren't conditions of acceptance? For my school I needed to keep a 3.0 Unweighted for my senior year. If I didn't then I could berescinded. At other schools my friends got into it was 3.0 weighted. I'm not sure what your school put it at, but I'm pretty sure there were some formof conditions of acceptance

Originally Posted by 651akathePaul

famu is an hbcu so he is not a minoruty there assuming hes black

edit lol check out my spelling of minority
smh.gif
its late i know

Originally Posted by daemacho

laugh.gif
Community College that way ------->
co-sign

but real talk if you cant even keep good grades in high school why even waste your time and money in college

Back
Top Bottom