Quote:
Accounting :wink:
wink.gif
Team PokerStars
"Duece, Seven... I'm ALL-IN"
"I'VE NEVER WORKED A DAY IN MY LIFE"​
John Madden​

Quote:
priceisright725 and Ghost703....Do you guys like GMU? I thought I would start getting used to it after a month or so but I still hate going there. I commute so maybe that has something to do with it because some of my friends that go there decided to live on campus and those are the ones having fun. Friends I know that also commute basically feel the same way as I do...

Team DC/MD/VA​

OG MEMBER #2 - THERES A LOT OF GANGS N GANGSTAS BUT IM A SUPERGANGSTA​

Quote:
What are you studyin Jumpman?

I am also in LTSC and I was interested in trying to make it into Smith but I have a feeling I might not make it. I was advised to major in Econ but I am not sure what my career options are with an Econ Degree.

Didn't know this many people went to UMBC

I'm in Hillside too (Sidling).

Fellas lets leave the tight pants to the ladies.

^ chesapeake isn't that bad....I was in potomac last year.

I swear my closet was bigger then that room.
Fellas lets leave the tight pants to the ladies.

I was actually in Potomac last week. I wish I had a handicapped room haha...

Question though, do all the rooms in Potomac have the built in closet cabinet things?
SUBLIME

Ghost703...I completely agree with what you're saying. Like I said, everyone living on campus that I know is having a great time while the commuters are left saying "I should've gone to (fill in a college school where they could've lived on campus) instead"....hell, even I find myself saying "I should've gone to Tech...". I guess I'm not having a great time because it wasn't really my first, or second....or third choice but after I was weight listed from my first choice I decided to go to GMU, stick it out a year, and transfer hopefully (even though my grades aren't doing so well so I might have to stay another year!! :\
ohwell.gif
). I should however make more out of it because right now I'm not really even making any effort, I just go to school, get done with classes and get out as fast as possible. Involving myself migh help increase the appeal a little bit. Maybe join a few clubs or something, go to the field house more, go to parties. Nothing against GMU but when I pictured college, this is not what I had in mind...
Team Rams...

Quote:
I am also in LTSC and I was interested in trying to make it into Smith but I have a feeling I might not make it. I was advised to major in Econ but I am not sure what my career options are with an Econ Degree.
Team PokerStars
"Duece, Seven... I'm ALL-IN"
"I'VE NEVER WORKED A DAY IN MY LIFE"​
John Madden​

William and Mary.

Team Economics​
From Sowell to Greenspan, we know what's up.​
AIM: vkhoj

Quote:
You should look into Info Systems. I had to interview a Managerial Accountant for a project and she was telling me that Info Systems could land you a career in Accounting. Like, you would make programs to manage company finances.

Once I look into this Shady Grove situation I could let you know whats good since we are pretty much in the same shoes..

Thanks for the info, i greatly appreciate it

Im enrolled in the school of hard knocks........class of 4 ever
--TEAM STOP SNITCHIN--OG MEMBER #1--

I gotta shoe fettish I be in shoe city every week fifty pairs of new nike airs aint cheap..

Anyone that goes to UMBC looking to buy a DS pair of Union 97 360's? Been trying to get rid of a pair for a while now.
SUBLIME

BOWIE STATE UNIVERSITY.... grad school tho
TRYIN TO STAY HATA FREE... STILL WATCH WHAT U SAY TO ME

Quote:
GMU, when I pictured college, this is not what I had in mind...

Team DC/MD/VA
Yall was takin too long, so we had to do it...
young black and dashing like Sydney in his prime in a black film classic

you got ds size 13 foot patrol air stabs? get at me​

Back
Top Bottom