roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by cbrooks3

Originally Posted by Club 27

derrty6232 wrote:

you ruined a great thread
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

i actually laughed the hardest at this one. not because it was funny, but because dude seriously thought he was funny.
laugh.gif

I think ya'll might be missing the point on that one.  If I'm not mistaken, it's supposed to be making fun of that chick from UCLA who was making fun of Asians in the library.  In which case, I thought it was pretty darn funny.

Originally Posted by CjGenius368

Originally Posted by Club 27

you ruined a great thread
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

i actually laughed the hardest at this one. not because it was funny, but because dude seriously thought he was funny.
laugh.gif
I think ya'll might be missing the point on that one.  If I'm not mistaken, it's supposed to be making fun of that chick from UCLA who was making fun of Asians in the library.  In which case, I thought it was pretty darn funny.
thats what i thought too

Originally Posted by Dakingii

Originally Posted by CjGenius368

laugh.gif
thats what i thought too

i didn't think it was from that video and still i laughed
it was one of those "its so NOT funny that its funny" kind of moments.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom