college heads come in vol summer classes

I am currently attending a CC by my house and was debating on either taking summer classes or not. I wanted to ask yall if its easier or harder than a regularsemester. If i don't take a class I am going to try and find a job since i need money.

take a summer class if you can...trust me it will work out in the long run.

im goin into my 5th yr because i couldn't squeeze all my classes into the yr. its hard to graduate nowadays w/o summer classes or packing ur semester fullof classes

BOTTOM LINE: DO IT!

Easy as hell.

You are just going to be in class longer.

Im only taking one class and its only on Monday and Wednesday. Its like 2 hours and 45 minutes but we have a break in-between

It's not as easy as some people want you to believe. The class I'm taking now is definitely harder than regular year classes because the professor iscramming so much in so quickly.

EDIT: Just saw you in CC.. take summer classes
laugh.gif

Dropped Biology yesterday.....class was moving way too fast.

Summer school is appreciated. I just wouldn't recommend taking science or math courses.

I'm taking summer classes right now. Actually gonna fit like 16 units in this summer so that I can graduate on time. (Took this past semester off)

They usually cut out the most difficult things from the course because they have less time. The only thing that sucks is that most times in the summer theattendance policies can be strict.

I'm in Tucson tho, more or a less a college town, so there's a lot less distractions in the summer, and my grades are better so far.

I'm considering doing the Summer Session II at my school so I don't have to take 19 credits in the fall. I need 35 to graduate and I'm retaking aclass in the Spring, so it'll be like taking 19 both semesters which is something I don't want to do.

I'm also worried about what M16 said since summer courses are about 6 weeks and there's too much material to cover.

It's easier...Only thing I would look out for is if its a class in your major, because it moves fast and they won't cover everything.

you can most likely get 90% of the cost paid for. When I pass my summer classes and get my AP results I could be going in with 15 credits before school evenstarts so I think it works out better because you can graduate early.

I'll I'm going to say is that if you are taking a foreign language course during the summer your minder better be chiseled because it's no joke.

Originally Posted by I AM KNOWLEDGE

I'll I'm going to say is that if you are taking a foreign language course during the summer your minder better be chiseled because it's no joke.

i'm taking Spanish...its no joke...

Back
Top Bottom