College Heads: If I retake a course in summer will it replace the grade or just the credit?

Joined Nov 28, 2007
I made an insufficient grade in one of my classes due to some unfortunate circumstances and would like to retake the course. Will I get the letter grade forthe course or just a replaced credit?

Joined Mar 16, 2008
if you take it at your home school it should replace the other grade tho it will still be on your transcript...if you take it at CC it may not transfer thegrade just the credit which doesn't help your GPA...

Joined Feb 22, 2007
Both grades will show up on ur transcript but they only average the higher grade and put an asterisk or a note next to the old 1

you get ur credit also

Joined Jul 26, 2006
its gonna be seperate so both grades are gonna stay so yeah it replaces the credit

Joined Jun 29, 2008
Depends on the school to be honest. The new grade could replace the old one totally or both grades would get averaged together.

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now