College Hill Marathon on BET Now...Discussion Thread ?

gabegrams

Banned
I ain't bother with this show while it was airing during it's series, but I'm watching the marathon right now, because it's ugly out. I justwanted to vent how bad I want to punch the gay dude in his face.

Any other discussions welcomed.

ohwell.gif

Oh so you think I didn't a see the dude that pointed this out already and decided to help out ?
smh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
WILLINC wrote:

Originally Posted by GaBeGRaMs

Tiffany > Allison.
Obviously

I'll roll with Kay over both of em. She bad and down to earth, Chris gay? Nawwww ol dude Brandon be acting like a female,
laugh.gif
at his only response being "your jeolous" when Chris snuffed him.Kyle be having me
roll.gif
especially when he went off on Kay, he mise well dresslike a girl b/c he sure as hell acts like one.

Brandon is a prime example of a dude from up north coming down south and acting like a straight herb
laugh.gif

Chris gained a little bit of my respect toward the end of the season

If milan wasn't such a diva she would be way finer

All the girls in the house could get it though
devil.gif

Milan got a %+%@ %%$ attitude but i'll let her taste some of the baby batter if u get what i'm saying

I couldn't be in that house. Kay would feel something hard in her back AYE! (Possible threesomes
nerd.gif
?)

im watching it now. kyle is what makes the show to me he says some of the most off the wall stuff i have ever heard. milan gets under my skin grrrr.

Back
Top Bottom