college kid dunks on LeBron; Nike takes the tapes

Footage will be available tommorow..its seriously not that bad. Its the fact that Nike tried to cover it up that makes it seem that bad.

Kid goes up 2 hands, Lebron goes up 2 hands; kid gets up higher, dunks on Lebron... the end.

so Lebron looks like an idiot... and we STILL see the tape in the end. i wonder how many avys and gifs will be made of the footage
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I'm not reading all through the thread again, but someone mentioned before that it probably wasn't even all that bad, and that the fact that he triedto hide it will make a not-so-spectacular dunk seem more-than-spectacular now... just because of him hiding it.
laugh.gif

Yup. If they didn't confiscated it.. we would've been so over it by now.. regardless of how nasty the dunk was..

yo he got dunked on like three times in the playoff vs. the magic..

C-Lee got him twice and mikel pietrus..

I'm wondering why it took so long to come out. If this is cell phone footage, where has this person been hiding? and why?

Originally Posted by supahoopa

yo he got dunked on like three times in the playoff vs. the magic..

C-Lee got him twice and mikel pietrus..
Nah, Bron twice was running down court to swat two different Courtney Lee dunks.

And I only remember Pietrus receiving some dunkage, not Bron.

0722_lebron_dunk_tmz.jpg

You know what we're talking about -- the legendary moment where some virtually unknown college kid blasted a two-handed dunk right in King James' FACE -- at his very own LeBron James summer basketball camp!!

LeBron's people and Nike reportedly confiscated all video proof of the moment LeBron got taken to the HOLE -- but we finally found the one SURVIVING copy of the moment LeBron became LeBitch ... and it's awesome!!!!

We're going to premiere the footage on TMZ TV tonight -- but we'll post the uncut in-your-face slam on the website at 6:45 PM EST.

So check back ... you definitely wanna WITNESS this!!!

lookin on that pic and the vid coming from a celly is still bad. nike should release the official vid that were confiscated

Originally Posted by Flashout01

lookin on that pic and the vid coming from a celly is still bad. nike should release the official vid that were confiscated

They will....

Originally Posted by MHT214

Footage will be available tommorow..its seriously not that bad. Its the fact that Nike tried to cover it up that makes it seem that bad.

Kid goes up 2 hands, Lebron goes up 2 hands; kid gets up higher, dunks on Lebron... the end.

yea i did it.

So there was more than 1 tape ?? Diff cell phone angles ??.....Or did Nike release the one they took in the first place ??

Either way...dunk is whatever

Back
Top Bottom