College Life

LOL, alright enough of it now, im definitely heading there now haha..

Is it really bad if you don't speak Tagalog??
vamos argentina​
June 9 - July 9​

^good luck on the girl side of the equation,cant lose either way.& hey,stop ragging on UP man,its hella cool there,the females are fine as heck too!speaking tagalog will help no doubt but fortunately we have enough peeps here that can speak&understand english(or atleast pretend to).my only concern would be all the filipino subjects you have to take.will yourself through em son
"Hope floats so let it rise"-Rev.Run

hey, we're NOT picking on UP! :smile:
smile.gif
UP still has the best education, i think.. :smile:
smile.gif

^ :lol:
laugh.gif
... but in Ateneo, the Filipino subjects can be taken in English (I think) if you're not a Filipino citizen... anyways, I've finished with Fil two semesters ago... :D
happy.gif
TeamLakers
LAKER FANS, FEELIN' YOU!​
TEAMYANKEES​

^Benildean but still a Lasallian. Present!
The worst disability, is the disability to understand.

Quote:
but in Ateneo, the Filipino subjects can be taken in English (I think) if you're not a Filipino citizen
ed this post is filipino,right?man that would be something though,filipino subjects in english!that would have helped me out tremendously,

^ yeah... but being born and raised here, I went through the regular Filipino classes... :smh:
smh.gif
:lol:
laugh.gif
... Some of my friends from high school that went to the Ateneo as well weren't Filipino citizens (Chinese/Hong Kong citizen) took the Filipino class in English... I think it's the catalog number with the .1 (i.e. Fil 14.1 , Filipino for Foreigners (something like that :lol:
laugh.gif
), compared to the regular Fil 14) I think it is determined when you fill up the application form... (Nationality, I guess)...

I also have friends who were foreign citizens yet born and raised here take the regular Filipino classes and do well...

Oh... and I think the Fil for foreigners is a 3-hour class on Saturdays only... (forgot the details; sucks for them, since we usually don't have classes on weekends :lol:
laugh.gif
TeamLakers
TEAMYANKEES​

woooppssss.. there's a typo up there.. it's supposed to be "hey, we're not picking on UP! Up still has the best education i think"

sorry..

again... we're NOT picking on UP.. :smile:
smile.gif

^i was wondering what the heck was that post all about!thanks for clearing that up,i thought i had to go out&be like gangbusters on someone...just kidding guys!

^ LaSallian here too.

Don't worry about the Filipino classes. I mean, you just have to sort of...well...show em that you don't have any knowledge of Filipino whatsoever and you can actually take the classes that are for non-Filipino citizens/international students.

I was actually thinking of taking that, but after hearing that it's just really basic Filipino (like "ang pangalan ko ay Jose") and stuff like that, I decided to just jump off the cliff and take the regular ones (I get 9 units of it too...)

benildean here too! present! hehe
looking for aj4 mars,militaries sz 9!

Quote:
hey maxtempo96, ur UP? my brother goes there. anong batch mo?
UP is one of the many fine universities i can proudly say ive been to.didnt graduate there but i spent a significant amount of semesters in diliman.there are others...

^ oh i see.. i hope u didnt get offended by my typo..

and who wouldnt be proud to be a UP student/alumni? UP's the premiere university of our country. (my opinion and according to the rankings) Enough said.. :smile:
smile.gif

@ jumpmanlu15 ....hehe! c GSM nakikita ko din sa school.... ksma c chong........................... hehehehe!!!!

looks like there aren't many Ateneans on NT... :lol:
laugh.gif
TeamLakers
TEAMYANKEES​

Classes on Saturday? You have got to be kidding me.

Vamos Argentina​

Back
Top Bottom