College necessities?

Now that senior year is almost ending, us class of '08
pimp.gif
peeps will be departing to college when summer is over. So for the time I have now and summer,what are some things I should stock up on?

Right now I have in mind
- Macbook
- Bicycle
- Mini fridge
- Microwave

edit: especially for students who are dorming

i cant tell you what you need but i can tell you what you dont...a girl cuz no matter where you go there will be plenty.

You don't even need a microwave if you're dorming. Someone else is bound to have one. I never had any problem finding one. Make sure you buy showershoes AKA flip flops from Old Navy.

Loud speakers to annoy your mates
laugh.gif
You will get some chicks come down asking you to turn it down, and be creative and you will be smashing all semester.

Originally Posted by Dhrealtalk

depends on what college, condoms.

Survey says.. Number 1 answer!
Don't forget to stock up on snacks and more importantly, find a place where you can hide them. My roommate use to havehis mom bring over snacks every weekend, and the next time she'd pick him up, she'd always say, "wow, they weren't kidding about the freshman15."

safe (if you dont trust your roommates)
ramen noodles =]
alarm clock
under-the-bed storage bins depending on how big your dorm is

if you google this you get a lot of good stuff

Bluet proof vest, just in case.

laugh.gif
J/P

but if I where you I would just wait till school starts and then from there just purchase the necessary goods.

(((MUST HAVES))) -> buy large amount of mac & cheese and deer park water.

Definitely Condoms..

It's soooo many ***%# bags in college. Strap up, and ride the wave!

...also a Macbook wouldn't hurt.

what kind of dorms, apartment style dorms or regular dorms with two people in the same room

not that it matters i just wanna know

paper towels and TP... especially TP...it can go fast and you'll never want to buy any...

some type of plastic storage stuff...i needed it you might not

bed raisers...raises the bed so you can store stuff underneath to save space

plastic bowls,forks,knives,spoons...sometimes you can get away with taking them from the cafe...here we couldn't...

It's soooo many ***%# bags in college. Strap up, and ride the wave!

hahaahha true

and about the TP thing.. I lived like right on campus, and once we would run out we would go around campus and just jack them from all the bathrooms.. had asolid month supply everytime haha

and about the TP thing.. I lived like right on campus, and once we would run out we would go around campus and just jack them from all the bathrooms.. had a solid month supply everytime haha

co-sign
we would steal those economy rolls from the public bathrooms. as long as you can get used to 1 ply, i highly recommend doing that

[color= rgb(0, 153, 153)]Bring your own toilet seat...sometimes whne you're in a rush you never have time to properly linethe seat or disinfect it[/color]
tired.gif
[color= rgb(0, 153, 153)]....speaking from experience[/color]

Originally Posted by SWiFT Yons

Bullet proof vest, just in case.

laugh.gif
J/P

but if I where you I would just wait till school starts and then from there just purchase the necessary goods.

(((MUST HAVES))) -> buy large amount of mac & cheese and deer park water.

eek.gif
epic thread
roll.gif
roll.gif

shower caddy
speakers for the laptop or macbook
snacks
air freshner/glade plugins( i am guessing that your a dude and you want to have youngins(girls) come pass for "visits" if you want them to come backmake sure your room smells fresh and clean. It also helps to keep it clean it adds to the effect.

Shower shoes are a must

Board games (pictionary, and taboo is really popular)

board games? are you for real?

it doesnt even matter, all you need is some $$$ because you'll be making a target AND wal-mart run (or equivalent of wherever your college is)

i never lived in the dorms, i spent all 4 years just now at UF in the apts. my grill was my life when i lived on the first floor. after that it was my foremangrill. as long as you get all the bathroom products you need everything else will fall into place because you'll be able to see how much you even WANT tocook in your dorm or more likely you'll be taking advantage of a meal plan and eating at the dining hall. one thing that never hurts is having a snack foranytime just in case the dining hall is too far away or closed. an ipod is nice to have too. also a pair of bball shoes cause thats all i did all 4 years.

Originally Posted by Dhrealtalk

depends on what college, condoms.
dammit you beat me to it...but dont forget like 3 or 4 fresh bed sheets cuz you never know when you, your friends or roomate might:

have sex
or
throw up on them

Back
Top Bottom