***COLLEGE NT'ERS*** Is cheating a common practice???

For tests on scantron I used to lightly write tips, answers, hints on the scantron and just erase it before I turned it in.

For tests on scantron I used to lightly write tips, answers, hints on the scantron and just erase it before I turned it in.

there was a brother in my fraternity that did the shady cheating stuff
essay rubrics, guidelines, tests, etc....he got em all

i rarely used his services but......all the brothers could rely on him, free too
laugh.gif

there was a brother in my fraternity that did the shady cheating stuff
essay rubrics, guidelines, tests, etc....he got em all

i rarely used his services but......all the brothers could rely on him, free too
laugh.gif

I've cheated on so many final exams it's not even funny. 
30t6p3b.gif

I've cheated on so many final exams it's not even funny. 
30t6p3b.gif

Even if you cheat through school, you'll fail when applying the knowledge. My dad was telling me how despite the incredible amount of information taught in medical school, he learned the most through work experience. Residency and working for himself taught him the most useful information for his practice. People that cheat through school might wise up or they'll fail miserably. I'm not trying to justify cheating, but the real world doesn't support cheaters. They're the ones that ultimately fail.

And no, I don't cheat. If I don't know it, I don't know it. Lots of people are on google on their phones during tests that I know.

Even if you cheat through school, you'll fail when applying the knowledge. My dad was telling me how despite the incredible amount of information taught in medical school, he learned the most through work experience. Residency and working for himself taught him the most useful information for his practice. People that cheat through school might wise up or they'll fail miserably. I'm not trying to justify cheating, but the real world doesn't support cheaters. They're the ones that ultimately fail.

And no, I don't cheat. If I don't know it, I don't know it. Lots of people are on google on their phones during tests that I know.

boy in hs, i was on that computer switching grades daily to stay eligible for hoops. i hooked other people up as well. felt good

boy in hs, i was on that computer switching grades daily to stay eligible for hoops. i hooked other people up as well. felt good

Very much so.

Professional degree or not, probably more so in such programs from my own personal experience (I'm in one). Every possible method of cheating you can think of I've seen done. A personal favorite of mine (not for creativity, just due to the balls required to do it, knowing 100% you will be expelled from a doctorate program if caught) is a guy pulling out a large laptop under his desk and looking up all the answers (meaning he had to sift through various medical journal articles/studies, not just quickly google/wikipedia
laugh.gif
)without being caught. (mind you, this was in a regular classroom, completely dead silent, with only ~30 people, sitting with an empty seat between each, and the professor + 2 proctors walking around the room the whole time). The guy ended up being kicked out a semester later for poor grades, but an absolutely legendary feat he pulled none the less.

You can't really judge/generalize unless you've been in those types of situations, because you will quickly learn that in some cases (depending on your school/professor/luck) it's completely understandable, even required, to cheat just to pass because what is being asked of you is completely irrelevant and serves absolutely no purpose but to make the course impossibly hard & thus weed people out. As far as completely cheating through everything... highly unlikely, and as previously mentioned, especially with a professional degree, you will be exposed very quickly after graduation.

Very much so.

Professional degree or not, probably more so in such programs from my own personal experience (I'm in one). Every possible method of cheating you can think of I've seen done. A personal favorite of mine (not for creativity, just due to the balls required to do it, knowing 100% you will be expelled from a doctorate program if caught) is a guy pulling out a large laptop under his desk and looking up all the answers (meaning he had to sift through various medical journal articles/studies, not just quickly google/wikipedia
laugh.gif
)without being caught. (mind you, this was in a regular classroom, completely dead silent, with only ~30 people, sitting with an empty seat between each, and the professor + 2 proctors walking around the room the whole time). The guy ended up being kicked out a semester later for poor grades, but an absolutely legendary feat he pulled none the less.

You can't really judge/generalize unless you've been in those types of situations, because you will quickly learn that in some cases (depending on your school/professor/luck) it's completely understandable, even required, to cheat just to pass because what is being asked of you is completely irrelevant and serves absolutely no purpose but to make the course impossibly hard & thus weed people out. As far as completely cheating through everything... highly unlikely, and as previously mentioned, especially with a professional degree, you will be exposed very quickly after graduation.

I can't do it...not about that life. If your going to go through the effort and stress of cheating you might as well just prepare and study. I've passed plenty of classes studying a couple of hours before an exam.

I can't do it...not about that life. If your going to go through the effort and stress of cheating you might as well just prepare and study. I've passed plenty of classes studying a couple of hours before an exam.

cheating won the patriots 3 super bowls and cheating got me on honor roll in high school, and helped me pass a bunch of my classes.

if your not cheating your not trying.

cheating won the patriots 3 super bowls and cheating got me on honor roll in high school, and helped me pass a bunch of my classes.

if your not cheating your not trying.

For classes that had nothing to do with my major I hella cheated. But when it came down to my major and other premed classes nope

Back
Top Bottom