College parties?

So your boy got invited to his first college party...
theres normally no parties since our campus is like right next to 34th st.

but this girl from queens is throwing one tomorrow at her house... and idk what to expect...
are they like any other parties?

Normally all the parties ive been to have been high school parties... my school is 85% girls... so im guessing once they're drunk i willl be able to getthe buns easily?
devil.gif

any tips are greatly appreciated.

I know you know better than to not post pics of ol girl.

Is she hispanic?

Originally Posted by Whateversclever

but this girl from queens is throwing one tomorrow at her house... and idk what to expect...

Normally all the parties ive been to have been high school parties... my school is 85% girls... so im guessing once they're drunk i willl be able to get the buns easily?
devil.gif

werd? we out?
laugh.gif
im jp
what school you go to though?

Man I swear NT got some of the most anti socials ninjas on the net. Its a party fam what you expect it to be do work.

Originally Posted by chris boshs neck

Man I swear NT got some of the most anti socials ninjas on the net. Its a party fam what you expect it to be do work.
lol im not anti social at all, im just asking if college parties differ from high school parties... im young and learning
laugh.gif

Diego- No pics yet.. i just got her # .. im sure ill make friends and they will post pics after the party.. u know how facebook people are.. so ill post thosepics.. and yea shes hispanic

ZEEN1NE- Fashion institute of technology

Originally Posted by eight2one

Originally Posted by JayHood23

get drunk and go all in. go hard or dont go at all

pretty much my game plan everytime I go out.
and you be on them cougars like ya boy too huh. this guy knows whats up. I could've swore you stay in atl or am i thinking about somebody else

Originally Posted by Whateversclever

Normally all the parties ive been to have been high school parties... my school is 85% girls... so im guessing once they're drunk i willl be able to get the buns easily?
devil.gif

One more thing.
Uptown does it better.

the only people that are going are her close friends and/or people that live by her in queens. people that are not in queens aint gonna be willing to travellthat much for a house party. unfortunately college life in nyc is nothing like u see/hear about on tv and in movies

Originally Posted by neverflopped

the only people that are going are her close friends and/or people that live by her in queens. people that are not in queens aint gonna be willing to travell that much for a house party. unfortunately college life in nyc is nothing like u see/hear about on tv and in movies
so i've heard
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by eight2one

get drunk and go all in. go hard or dont go at all

pretty much my game plan everytime I go out.
and you be on them cougars like ya boy too huh. this guy knows whats up. I could've swore you stay in atl or am i thinking about somebody else

youre thinking of someone else....

2 weeks ago, me and my dad go to the club for his birthday...We see a mother/daughter combo; he is up on the daughter, and the moms was feelin me
pimp.gif

That Pitbull song, Hotel Room will always be special to me since that night
laugh.gif

just remember when you see a girl u wana talk to, you hesitate you masterbate

laugh.gif
what advice do you need? You're a man

at best, we can say is "whip it out"

not that hard to socialize at a party
grin.gif
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Usually the problem isn't if you should attend the first ever college party you were invited to...the problem is just finding a party and getting in....

Sorry, but weird question...

drink before you get there..

once your in your "zone" everything else is a breeze fam....no tips necessary.

man jus experience life!! no need to come on NT and ask about it. it's a party get it in and tlk to some bitties. you must go to F.I.T. if you're near34th street. Get some pics of the party too.

Back
Top Bottom