College Question!!

I took a class way back when like in 08 and I didnt pay it all off.... so that brings me to today Im enrolling in school (trying) and I need to know if its anyway to get around that problem because they need high school & college transcripts.... Should I say I didnt go to college?? This may sound dumb but somebody please help im just tryn to get my life together!

I took a class way back when like in 08 and I didnt pay it all off.... so that brings me to today Im enrolling in school (trying) and I need to know if its anyway to get around that problem because they need high school & college transcripts.... Should I say I didnt go to college?? This may sound dumb but somebody please help im just tryn to get my life together!

I ran into the same problem registering in a new university this term...

I owed this school $500 and I didn't have enough money to cover that. So they refused to send an official transcript to my new school. Talked to the admissions counselor at the new school and they said if someone from the records department at the old school faxed in something with like a paragraph explaining that they couldn't send a new transcript because of money owed or what not they would waive that transcript. The lady at the old school ended up sending that letter in as well as a copy of an unofficial transcript. Dude said that it was as good as a new transcript. Hope this helps. Get that edumacation.

I ran into the same problem registering in a new university this term...

I owed this school $500 and I didn't have enough money to cover that. So they refused to send an official transcript to my new school. Talked to the admissions counselor at the new school and they said if someone from the records department at the old school faxed in something with like a paragraph explaining that they couldn't send a new transcript because of money owed or what not they would waive that transcript. The lady at the old school ended up sending that letter in as well as a copy of an unofficial transcript. Dude said that it was as good as a new transcript. Hope this helps. Get that edumacation.

Back
Top Bottom