Colleges in Georgia VOL.Which one is the best

Aye right now im a senior bought to graduate early in december but my gpa low as fukk so i cant really get into any of the schools i want (Georgia State , UGA, Georgia Tech, Morehouse etc) so im stuck with these schools below

1)Savannah State University (Savannah,Ga)
2)Clayton State university (Morrow,Ga)
3) Fort Valley State University (Fort Valley,Ga)
4)Albany State University (Albany,Ga)
5)Augusta State University (Augusta,Ga)
6)Valdosta State University (Valdosta,Ga)
7)Ga Southern University (Statesboro,Ga)
8)Georgia Perimeter (Decatur campus)

so anyone who has attended any of these schools can u please tell me which school is the best with academics ( i already know Augusta and Ga Southern prettymuch got that), parties , girls , dorms, teachers etc

go to gpc then transfer to the school you really want to go to. that's what me and about half the people that go to gpc do

aye all the Augusta students are these reviews of yall school accurate

http://www.studentsreview.com/GA/AGSU_comments.html
This is the worst school ever! The people here are all idiots (if they are capable in any way, they would have left Augusta after high school). The only reasonI go to this school is because I'm actually in high school, but am taking college classes to get credits. Students here at ASU are ignorant and annoying.The ghetto people are loud and idiotic. They mhmm after everything the professor says, pretending as if they actually understand, and ask the stupidestquestions ever. If you get accepted into any other decent college, go there!! stay away from ASU

Augusta State University is a great school for getting an education. I would not recommend ASU if your not from the area or don't have any friendsattending ASU. Trying to make friends is like moving halfway through your senior year in high school. People are friendly but don't wish to make anyfriends because they already have their high school friends. People at ASU tend to racialy divided and people who attend ASU quickly learn that the cafeteria,game room, tv room, etc. tend to have a great majority of white or black people on certain days of the week.

dude. how low is your GPA? i was way below the minimum requirement and still got into GSU...LOL.

Originally Posted by imaballerballer

go to gpc then transfer to the school you really want to go to. that's what me and about half the people that go to gpc do

i already applied to gpc last wednesday if i get accepted (who doesn't get accepted there) i'll probably go but if one of htese other schools get tome first or i get osme good finiancial aid offers o if my sat scores are good ( iget the results next week) then imma stick with a 4yr college

so what school u really trying to go to ??? i want to go to georgia state , scad or ga tech

Originally Posted by stunner157

dude. how low is your GPA? i was way below the minimum requirement and still got into GSU...LOL.

lol mane my gpa is a 2.1
sick.gif
eyes.gif
frown.gif

i have never played on sports , had a intership , had a job or won any school award my whole 4 years of highschool i havent done #!#* but paly around and partynot it coming back to bite me in the !%%

right now im looking at the activties section on my application and i aint got #!#* to put down lol #!#* is depressing mane

only thing i got so far is a internship with D.O.T Promotions/Grandhuste ent (yea im talking T.I'S record label and i havent even started the internshipyet) and i got an internship with tw oother marketing companiesss none that i have filled out he aerwork for yet mane this shut is fukking depressing yo likereal tlak

Originally Posted by raptors29

One of my homies plays ball for Clayton State. He said it's aight.

clayton state is cool but i dont want to go to college in the sma county i grwew up in i mena clayton co is wack $#% fukk shytn ever pops off in this wack $#%peace of $%!+ county

im trying to get as far away from atl as possible (without going out of state) at least a 1 maybe even 2hr drive lol

I go to Georgia Southern and its a great school, We have plenty programs in most majors to secure a job after graduation.

man I suggest you go to community college. Improve your grades drastically then transfer out to one of your dream schools. You'll prolly regret it if u endup going to one of the skools that ure considering now and may make the same mistakes that you made in h.s.

Originally Posted by OptimusPrimeAPhiA

Georgia State or Southern

laugh.gif
I came in here thinking you'd be talking about Emory

Who would want to go to that dump?

Naw I am playing I Emory is on my list of law schools I want to apply to.

Originally Posted by OptimusPrimeAPhiA

Georgia State or Southern

laugh.gif
I came in here thinking you'd be talking about Emory
smh.gif
hyping up his own school, even tho I thought the same cominginto this thread.

Originally Posted by nomoplayinga

Originally Posted by da703trailblaza

hold up how big is atlanta, there are three big schools in the city right? emory, gsu and west georgia.
eek.gif

roll.gif
laugh.gif
How quickly people forget about the Georgia Tech
indifferent.gif

hold up how big is atlanta, there are three big schools in the city right? emory, gsu and west georgia.

alien.gif
west , ga is not in atlanta
eyes.gif
i mean come mane the name says it all

THE ONLY BIG SCHOOL IN ATL PROPER (WITHIN THE CITY LIMITS) IS GSU OR GA TECH, IN METRO ATL ITS KENNESAW STATE AND GA PERIOD ITS UGA WHICH IS THE THE BESTSCHOOL IN THE ENTIRE STATE (IMO)

Originally Posted by bkdan1

eek.gif

roll.gif
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif
LMAOOO i dont see how they forget when ga tech is like the most well known school in the state besides UGA, GSU , Morehouse and Spellman

i go to GState man. its aight. if i were you i would try to go to UGA, VState or Southern. im from Clayton Co. also and i wish i wouldve went to a schoolfarther away.

Originally Posted by mynameaintG

i go to GState man. its aight. if i were you i would try to go to UGA, VState or Southern. im from Clayton Co. also and i wish i wouldve went to a school farther away.
aye wat highschool did u graduate from ???? and do u know people at lovejoy or the open campus in jonesboro

im finishing highschool in december @ the perry learning center on december 17th but im graduating from my homeschool lovejoy high in may

i went to a small christian school in henry county. i graduated in 04. i dont know anybody at lovejoy anymore. thats where i wouldve went since MMHS didnt takeseniors in 04.

Originally Posted by Atltrapboi09

Originally Posted by bkdan1

eek.gif

roll.gif
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif
LMAOOO i dont see how they forget when ga tech is like the most well known school in the state besides UGA, GSU , Morehouse and Spellman

Dude listed West Georgia before Georgia Tech
indifferent.gif

Back
Top Bottom