Collge Loan Help!

I'm in need of some tuition help for summer school and I'm going the private loan route ....I need about $2500 before next Friday..

My school gave me a list of possible lenders and I'm not all that great with interest rates and other things so I need some help...

Here's the list of lenders that they recommend...(doesn't have to be from the list) Financial Aid

These are my last 3 classes at school and so I need them outta the way quick..

Im leaning towards Suntrust because I already bank with them (not sure if that's a good thing or not)

Pics for the beast...
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
nickiminaj004.jpg

I'm in need of some tuition help for summer school and I'm going the private loan route ....I need about $2500 before next Friday..

My school gave me a list of possible lenders and I'm not all that great with interest rates and other things so I need some help...

Here's the list of lenders that they recommend...(doesn't have to be from the list) Financial Aid

These are my last 3 classes at school and so I need them outta the way quick..

Im leaning towards Suntrust because I already bank with them (not sure if that's a good thing or not)

Pics for the beast...
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
nickiminaj004.jpg

The pic was really unnecessary. But private loans are gonna have a high interest rate almost anywhere. (I didnt check the list tho)

The pic was really unnecessary. But private loans are gonna have a high interest rate almost anywhere. (I didnt check the list tho)

Back
Top Bottom