Colombia 11's + Obsidian/white 12's pack??

im more interseted in the X's
pimp.gif

Would be a great pack because all of the "XI hypebeast" would practically pass because they would have to pay
more money since the Obsidians would be included
happy.gif
!!
These are two pairs that collectors admire and have been waiting on for quite some time so it would be a treat for us; I'm all for it
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
!!

what connection do these two shoes have to each other anyways? if JB really is just throwing two shoes in a fancy box and calling it a pack then #%$.

i got three pairs of silver anniversary Xis that i seaglowed, so I am good on these Columbias.

Meister.

Originally Posted by michael0360

the 12s are supposed to be a spring 2012 release.. which was not known when this pack info was first found
so i highly doubt these are a pack.. but wouldnt be suprised to see them both release in 2012
i would rather buy them seperate so either way i wouldnt mind i just want those colombias
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
im going to copp x2

This thread pops up once every couple months I swear...

IF these ever dropped, I'd cop x3... BIG IF

hope they come in a pack

just got a pair of the Columbia 11s 13.5c still icey and white patent , got those 10 pairs of shox and a few ogs ds cardinal and flint and some other stuf for 5 best steal in a while

OMG haha i hope everything in there comes out. if so, im DEF getting the white cement IVs and the military blue IVs.
but thesse rumored packs are just killing me man haha i hope it comes out hough, it will be a second chance for those of us who missed the first 11/12 pack lol.
not a big fan of the 10s but i might get them lol

This is old, old, old news and rumors. The 11/12 pack is probably not happening. Playoff 12's are releasing on their own next year, which has been confirmed, and considering how JB likes to rotate the XI releases for Christmas time in recent years, the Columbias would logically be the 2012 release for that. It's the only OG colorway not to have seen a recent retro and it's logically the next Christmas release.

Not happening.

Back
Top Bottom