COLORADO NTERS...

oh yeah, does anyone know if there are bleck cats left anywhere in denver. I am passin through tommorrow and would like to pick some up.

black cats are everywhere....no need to worry...I WEAR a sz 9 by the way...incase u got some samples at the silverthorne outlet...i live about 20 mins away from the Castlerock outlet...
if you wanna trade...let me know what you have...most of my kicks are sz 9..a few 8.5 and 9.5.
F/S..or F/T..PM me...Jordans I-XIV..mostly size 9...some 8.5 & 9.5....Jordan IX cool grey sz11, Jordan II white/red/black sz.11, & others for SALE L@@K!!.....
Check my ebay outMy Ebay Auctions.....
Ref's: freshazjay11, Two3 Jumpman, ro22ss

Yo, Illustrius bumping the post, and dude ain't even in the state. :smh:
smh.gif
Mishka New Era's For Sale​
--</a><!--

^^^ I dont know if you would remeber me or not. Last time i saw you i got the true blue spizikes, and i tried on the black XXII's, i think i was wearin some mist IV's. I was goin to the nuggets game that night. I remeber gettin my fire reds from you too around christmas, and my girlfriend and her daughter were there and you were playin basketball with her little girl. I guess i gotz a good memory ha. I also got my last shot retros from you tooo.

Vince is the man, i used to live on green mountiain for a couple years before boardroom moved, now i live in Frisco and never get to go to the Board Room.

Quote:
Be safe over there Ill, hope you have a safe return.

Thanks yo.

Ya'll be safe out there, you know people lose common sense when it gets hot out there.

Ill, its getting hot here and working outside all day I lose my mind, can't imagine what its like out there.

Quote:
I dont know if you would remeber me or not. Last time i saw you i got the true blue spizikes, and i tried on the black XXII's, i think i was wearin some mist IV's. I was goin to the nuggets game that night. I remeber gettin my fire reds from you too around christmas, and my girlfriend and her daughter were there and you were playin basketball with her little girl. I guess i gotz a good memory ha. I also got my last shot retros from you tooo.

Vince is the man, i used to live on green mountiain for a couple years before boardroom moved, now i live in Frisco and never get to go to the Board Room.
:lol:
laugh.gif
--</a><!--

No one pickin up any of the AdiCrwns? Seems most people on here buy jordans, but imo dont sleep on these they some quality joints, wish I could have bought them all.

^^^ most people on here buy jordans cuz this is NIKEtalk, not Adidastalk. Most of those adicrwn are pretty crazy lookin. The duncan and the garnett's are alright though. I just got a pair of spacejams in the mail today though, so i had to pass on the crwns to get these. Undrcrwn is one of my favorite companies right now though.

YO, Lootpac, I lived on Green Mountain for like a year back in 03. Nice neighborhood. I had to get up into the mountains though, i got sick of drivin up here to go ridin all the time.

Anyone in this thread on Sneakerplay?

Quote:
can't imagine what its like out there.

98% humidity (feels like the mist from a shower)

90-95 during the night. It actually doesnt feel that bad until you realize your sweating just sitting outside doing nothing.

During the day....forget about it....it's easily averaging 125-130 everyday, but it feels warmer because the wind is blowing that hot humid air in your face.

Then I get to freeze when I come home. Going from 130 to 30 is going to suck. But it's all a part of the job I guess.

I saw on the news though it was like 90 in Denver a few days ago...that's insane.

Quote:
most people on here buy jordans cuz this is NIKEtalk, not Adidastalk.

Really its NIKEtalk??? I meant here in CO, not here as in NIKETALK. And I didnt just mean adidas, i meant reebok, nike whatever, it just seems the only time people post on here is for jays or related info. And as far as I know the topic is Colorado NTERS, not Colorado Jordan Brand Forum.

^^^^ i know man i was just joshin ya.

This thread is def. heavy on the Jordan talk, I spend 95% of my time in the jordan forum. I just found out about the southwest forum a week ago and i been on niketalk for over a year. I think a lot of people in Colorado are back on the Jordan tip because of Melo. What do you guys think. Ever since Melo signed with JB, i been seein a lot more Jordans around CO. My first pair of Jordans since my OG XIII's were the Melo 5.5's.

In non jordan talk, who is gonna be at Emage for the J-Rods.

I think in general, Jordans have become THAT shoe all over again. I first noticed it heating up around 2003-2004.

Yall see the Iverson/Nuggets Question up on PYS? Just ordered both man I was waitin on that. The question is one of the best shoes ever, and since iverson I been waitin for nuggets version. It gives me something else to rock at nuggets games besides melos. Plus two kicks for 176, cant beat that.

those iversons are heet. i love carolina blue. I will definatley have to pick some of those up to sport to the nuggets games as well.

as for me i just preordered the j-rods, they should ship tuesday. Guess im a sucker for the elephent print and clear soles

I think my next pair of fresh released Retro's are going to be the Blk/Red XV's.

But yeah we should all try to think up some idea's for a summit. I'd be down.

Also, I'm not feeling those Nugget Questions....way too much going on with that shoe.

So does anybody go to Metro up in Denver? I'm strong considering going when I get out in 09.

Emage will have the J-Rod II for sale tommorw at 10:00am. i already ordered mine. They are gr, so they should be an easy cop, for such a nice shoe

Yea Jfly23 is right 30 pairs to be exact will hit tomorrow along with re up of milk blazers. For gr's the those prod do the cement print justice.

Ill, I go to metro, not a bad school, esp. if you're trying to get back on your school grind.

Also, don't bother going to the Loveland outlet, they had NOTHING. Unless you're into white/whites and running shoes. The polo had some nice stuff though.
--</a><!--

Yeah I'm hitting up the Polo outlet soon as my plane lands.
TEAM PACINAMACINTHEBACOFTHEAC​
"It's just us and the guns"!​

adam did they still have those skull and cross bones polo loafers there. The crushed velvet is crazy on those.

Back
Top Bottom