COLORADO NTERS...

^^Dope Article, we should start blogging our shoe experiences here in CO.
Yo, kiss my ---, bloodclot.​

Just got back from Niketown there are about 5 dudes campin' out already, they been here since Wed. Night. Nike town confirmed that they are getting only 30 PAIRS. Its goin down like china town. I saw the grapes in person, you guys are gonna like them. I especially like the lace lock with the ice bottoms.

I read the article about the Sneaker Heads in Denver and its come a long way. I lived in Aurora for four years and then in CO Springs for two. It looks like CO has come a long way from when I was there. I remember when Emage would have a FSR of any new SB for more then two weeks along with Satellite, and that other shop in the Park Meadows Mall area. I remember buying 6 pairs of the Broncos for $40.00 each b/c they didnt sell well and a pair of Gino 1s for $20. The outlets were a good source if you went on a good day. I bought 8 pairs of Viotech Trainers for $10 each and 8 pairs of Zoo York Blazers for the same price. Everyone here can pull the Duck Tails card anytime they please but, Im just remembering the good old days. It just shows everyone reading how far Denver and CO has come in terms of kicks.

As for Js there wasnt too much hype back in the days, I could step into the Aurora or Westminster Mall an hour before opening and cop with ease. I never made it up to Fort Collins but, it looks like its coming up as well.

I do miss Colorado and wish to visit some day, not only for the shoes but for everything else.

I'm getting both pair of V's in October. They're GR so I'm good.

Bout time I joined up with this thread. Adam fascilitating us with exclusive Niketown knowledge. I still haven't been to Unsoled, but I would have in a heartbeat for that ping pong night if I were 21. Hah....

MySpace

The 303 is definitely on the come-up. We have 3 SB dealers, 2 Boutiques and 2 Urban stores. Much better than the past.

I went to check out the 400 the other day, not much there, but the main guy was pretty nice. I didn't get the feeling he had a very high kicks IQ, but was very cool with me. The prices weren't outrageous (see installation), but definitely higher than retail on several sizes.

Installation just bugs me. They have the most potential of any of the Colorado stores but, anytime I call there, they don't seem to know their elbow from their @#%$. I cant get a straight answer from them. Maybe they are too concerned with what the new theme is gonna be.

Haven't checked out unsoled yet...is it worth the trip?

I am really surprised that Shoe Extreme is getting NO love on here. I started going to them because they are were cool with me. I mostly collect J's so I pretty much buy exclusively form them so I dont miss out on lifestyle and quickstrikes. They called me on Laser 4 and DMP...no waiting, no hassle. The dudes there will sit a rap about shoes and release dates with you. They call me for new J's and Forces. They were making those little lists but they might have stopped. I know sometimes they charge a little more than retail, but they waive the up-charge for regulars. Normally I wouldn't give up my spot like this, but I buy enough pairs that they make sure I get my pair so I'm not too worried.

Is the Citadel here in the Springs getting the Stealth V's?

Quote:
I am really surprised that Shoe Extreme is getting NO love on here. I started going to them because they are were cool with me. I mostly collect J's so I pretty much buy exclusively form them so I dont miss out on lifestyle and quickstrikes. They called me on Laser 4 and DMP...no waiting, no hassle. The dudes there will sit a rap about shoes and release dates with you. They call me for new J's and Forces. They were making those little lists but they might have stopped. I know sometimes they charge a little more than retail, but they waive the up-charge for regulars. Normally I wouldn't give up my spot like this, but I buy enough pairs that they make sure I get my pair so I'm not too worried.

Thats because shoe extreme is WHACK. Point blank. The reason no one gives them any love is they're whack and screw with everyone whos not a regular. I've heard countless problems from so many people about just about every lifestyle launch there. You are honestly the first person I've ever heard praise the place, and trust me I talk to a lot of sneaker heads on the regular.

Sure they're cool to you because you spend X amount of dollars REGULARLY. What about everyone who doesen't go there and get every release? They get screwed. Keep your spot, Its not secret, it just sucks.

Member #7
The Legend​

Lootpac: I guess I am a little curious to know where you go that is so great? Niketown is garbage period. I had bought alot of shoes there and they could care less. I am not down to wait outside in the cold before the sun comes up. My time is money, and waiting through the night isn't worth it. Foot/Champs rarely get anything good. Footaction has straight up lied to me on several occasions. After the DMP fiasco at Finish Line, I wont ever shop there...So who is left? None of the boutiques carry J's and they tax on 95% of the Nike stuff.

Quote:
So who is left? None of the boutiques carry J's and they tax on 95% of the Nike stuff

last time I saw a catalog I thought i saw nike offering more then just jordan's maybe thats just me. If your worried about shops taxing on nike its funny that you big shoe extreme so much. I know personally the 400 doesn't tax on shoes and the homie at unsoled is the same.

UNSOLED now has FSR:
All Nordic Pack AF1's mens/womens , dunks and the slept on Air Stab Nordic.....make the trip

Oh yeah rumor has it no one in Colorado will get the Frankenstein AF1

Quote:
Oh yeah rumor has it no one in Colorado will get the Frankenstein AF1

No one is getting franks in co or any other state because they are a canada and euro xclusive liek last years halloweens. But a couple of select us stores will have just like the canada exclusive nash's.

Quote:
No one is getting franks in co or any other state because they are a canada and euro xclusive liek last years halloweens. But a couple of select us stores will have just like the canada exclusive nash's.

No, Niketown NY, LA, CHI, and SF will have them at least from what I've heard

Quote:
I guess I am a little curious to know where you go that is so great?

Well Niketown likes me, they give me 40% off most everything :lol:
laugh.gif
. You're right NT couldn't care less. Fact is, if you bought 1000 sneakers or 1 sneaker, you're not getting special treatement no one does there, its Nike policy. You're part of the 1% of Jordan heads that gets special treatment at Shoe Extreme, and all you had to do was drop a bunch of money! The other 99% doesen't like Shoe Extreme because they do things like sell to their "prefered customers" early and jack prices way up.

As for the boutiques "jacking prices up":
1. Look at the msrp's on the shoes they get. You pay more for the more limited less run of the mill shoes as a store, this translates into an AF1 they get costing more than a white on white. Myabe you'd know this if shoe extreme got more than just GR junk nikes.
2. They can if they want. If they get a limited shoe, they can throw an extra $20 on the price, because its limited. As far as I know, the most price gouging I've seen here has been maybe $20, and it was justified. I'm not even going to get into the high prices your buddies in Westminster have had.

Member #7
The Legend​

Anybody copping the Stealth V's? I am for sure, missed most of te J releases over the summer.

I already copped the Stealth V's.

Ft. Carson screwed up and released them early, still a full size run. Apparently my boy was telling me they messed up on the prices of the Green Beans and were selling them for 12.00! You read right, twelve american dollars. I'm about to start scavenging these bases son.

Black Friday.

Little bit over a month, let's keep each other updated. I'm trying to cop a laptop for the low.

They usually do some sort of discount at the Nike Outlets on Black Friday. Check it out. On the other had F&F starts on the 26th

Anybody copping the Burgundy V's?
No ingles that my connect speaks, so you know damn well that Pusha got it 4 cheap Egck!.​

Back
Top Bottom