COLORADO NTERS...

Very Nice Pics From ShoeShine Fella's......I Have A Few Myself That I Still Need To Get Unloaded Off The Cam So I'll Add Them Here When I DoSo......Funny To See Myself Up There Holding My OG Bakins and OG Infareds
laugh.gif
Got A Shot Of My Boy Alex And His Winning Hufquakes Too
wink.gif
......ANT is that you who took those pics??.....LMAO At The Homie Doing Customs In Those Urban Camo's.....If You Ask Me Dude FCKD Them White onWhite's Up
roll.gif

As For The X/XIII Pack: From What I Hear Aurora Is The Only Colo Mall That Will Be Getting The Package On Saturday....Looks Like Come Friday This NT'rMight Be Packing Up Some Warm Gear And Making My Way Down To DTown To Make Sure I Get My Pack.....Any NEW Info Would Be Greatly Appreciated!

so the only 3 places that are going to get them are niketown, shoe extreme, and more than likely the finishline at aurora mall, that probably only meanslike 50-60 packs max for the entire state, haha....
laugh.gif
mad.gif

You can add westminster footaction, manager said they have 12 pairs. Still this is a joke i expected more place in aurora mall to have them.

where did everybody get there packs from? who didnt get their packs, any estimates on the total numbers of packs now that it is all over with? luckily for me iwas able to get my 10.5 and my dad got his size 10 from aurora finishline without too much trouble, got their at about 4:00 and they let everybody wait insideso we didnt freeze to death.

We got them down in the springs. One pair per size...I missed them.

**kills self**

Man i havent been on the regional post since i joined niketalk. So i just wanna shout out all the colorado sneaker heads since we get no recognization. Soprops to all. And any body going to try to get those 23 limited all stars i heard the 3 stores that got them only got 12 pairs

I got me those XX3 all-stars. These shoes are hot!
pimp.gif
I picked up 2 pairsin a size 10.5 at the Finishline at Park Meadows.

And if anyone has a size 9 that need a size 10.5....let me know.. I am willing to trade....thanks

I copped my XX3's at NT with ease i got there about 5 in the morining and waited in line. I got two pairs. Only thing that was weird is NT didnt do wristbands which is odd for a limited release but oh well.

Originally Posted by So Much Sole 23

Any Of Those All-Stars Left At NT?
Nah them things sold out fast dog. Like i went down there at 5 am and was in the top 4 people but there were easily 40 people in line. They only had 32pairs

^^^@++*#@......Definately starting to regret not picking both these releases up
eyes.gif
.....Anyone know if the Stealths sold out as well?? *Also, where'd you cop your Titanium's from jhobson?

Originally Posted by So Much Sole 23

^^^@++*#@......Definately starting to regret not picking both these releases up
eyes.gif
.....Anyone know if the Stealths sold out as well?? *Also, where'd you cop your Titanium's from jhobson?

Those all stars were fire man i cant lie about that. And the stealths sold out i think . But i like in lakewood right by mills mall and they had alot ofsizes left as of today. I was downtown by niketown for the Katt Williams show and they still had a pair in the window so they probably got some. So i thinksome are floatin around.

As far as the Titanium's it was my birthday so my pops flew me out to New York (he works for United airlines so no biggie for him), but flew me out thereand i got in line at the footaction off 34 st. on wendesday. And camped out till friday. I got a 10.5 and a 12 (my girl came wit me and stood in line). Campinout there was kinda fun though, NY is a big change from CO....

Damn. Colorado sucks. I just got stationed here in ft carson and this whole place is wack. Only thing ok about it is CO girls love the east coast flavor.

Originally Posted by EastCoast09

Damn. Colorado sucks. I just got stationed here in ft carson and this whole place is wack. Only thing ok about it is CO girls love the east coast flavor.
Nah Colorado dont suck man. Ft Carson is in the Springs right. U need to come out denver. CO night life is actually pretty dope u just gotta experience. Trust me it aint all bad

^Im only 20 cuz.. But my buddies are gettin me an ID so I should be good. You got any girls that got some thirsty friends that are 7 and above (scale to 10 notage you pedos). Jsust say you got a friend who just got stationed here and if theres more than one Id gladly bring my homie cuz hes prob my only ride anyway.

Originally Posted by EastCoast09

^Im only 20 cuz.. But my buddies are gettin me an ID so I should be good. You got any girls that got some thirsty friends that are 7 and above (scale to 10 not age you pedos). Jsust say you got a friend who just got stationed here and if theres more than one Id gladly bring my homie cuz hes prob my only ride anyway.
Man that easy. In denver most women are a 7. As far as an id i dunno. I jus turned 22 and i never went out to bars before i was 21. But yeah i gotalot of friends that are over 7 hell some are 20. I got to colorado school of mines. We may only got like 30 girls in our whole school but some are fly. So getat me fam

^Im only 20 cuz.. But my buddies are gettin me an ID so I should be good. You got any girls that got some thirsty friends that are 7 and above (scale to 10 not age you pedos). Jsust say you got a friend who just got stationed here and if theres more than one Id gladly bring my homie cuz hes prob my only ride anyway.
Yo, I'm right down the road stationed at Peterson AFB. Son speaks the truth tho, %%@* the Springs, Denver is where it's at for real. Weall going up next weekend for one of my homegirl's bday parties at some spot called Purple Martini. I've never been tho'.

Originally Posted by Illuztrious

Yo, I'm right down the road stationed at Peterson AFB. Son speaks the truth tho, %%@* the Springs, Denver is where it's at for real. We all going up next weekend for one of my homegirl's bday parties at some spot called Purple Martini. I've never been tho'.

Ahh purple martini is fun. but there are alot of other bars around that area. But u will have a blast i love denver, turning 21 was the greatest mostexpensive thing to ever happen to me

Colorado has a lot of sneaker heads. I know a few and love them dudes. We got plenty of people reppin the CO

Back
Top Bottom